No announcement yet.

Soccer is a pretty gay sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Well this shit spiraled out of control. Who really gives a fuck about some pansy game where they fall down from a stiff breeze like a sniper hit them with a 50 caliber. Eventually football not soccer will become the most popular sport and all the soccer fans will be introduced to a mans sport where players don't sweat injuries they keep playing unlike the fairies of soccer that are little bitch drama queens.
    Where were you for the last week? Grounded?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Where were you for the last week? Grounded?
      Nope I was probably banned or some shit from here don't really know when it ended, yesterday or the day before I think so I decided to stop wasting my time talking to shit bag **** cretins that desperately want to be Canadian and I left this website behind, that reminds me...

I'm off so fuck you as always for stirring the pot.

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Nope I was probably banned or some shit from here
        Banned by your mother? "No internet for you until you clean your room!"

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Banned by your mother? "No internet for you until you clean your room!"
          Haha shitepiggy and his classic mother jokes. Such a good boy rehashing the same crap for years and years that takes real dedication. We all told him bro the mother jokes are old they're done no one gives a fuck anymore but oh no our lad is sticking to his guns on this most played out of all comebacks. Lmao nerd

Also fuck I'm necroing this thread.

Comment

• bunch of poofs

Comment

• Soccer's a great sport what the hell are you talking about?

Better than golf and tennis that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                Soccer's a great sport what the hell are you talking about?

First off golf isn't a sport it's a hobby.

Tennis is legit bro those guys run for up to 5 hours just for a single match and they play around 6-7 matches in 2 weeks for the major tournaments. Just think about the physicality of that.

Soccer players play for 90 mins sometimes twice a week AT MOST but the average player is on the field for what 3 hours in 2 weeks lol.

A tennis player uses more energy in 1 match than a soccer player does in 2 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                  Soccer's a great sport what the hell are you talking about?

These sports are all fun to play but watching it, when you remove national pride or whatever from the equation, is boring as ****. I'd put Soccer slightly above golf as far as entertainment goes, and below tennis and hockey (at least hockey is physical and tennis is fairly fast paced).

I've tried to get into it to on several occasions, even went to a couple games in giant stadium with 50,000 people screaming going nuts. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. The World cup in Brazil, watched so many games to try. Boring as ****. The only thing the world cup brought to the US are those stupid haircuts where a line is shaved in the part ("Hard part style" I guess is the term).

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    Ricky Martin is the most popular Men-u-do in the world and he's gay...go figure.
                    Fixed it for you...LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      Fixed it for you...LOL
                      after reading it 10 times I finally saw what you did there

Comment

Working...
                      X