No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    I wouldn't put it all on his corner, i thought they were giving him the best advice possible; They told him to let his hands go and if i recall they let him know he was behind on the cards from real early on.

Klitschko seemed to me to be the one who had no answer. I would have never guess that some good faints and erratic head movement could neutralize his entire arsenal.
    His corner told him to let his hands go but like I said they seemed meekish with how they gave out their instructions somehow. And you're right, part of the credit for the loss goes straight to Wlad, feints and movement proved to be his kryptonite. He literally had no concept of what to do with Fury, by round 6 he looked like a beaten man to me. I was completely surprised by Fury's dominance, I would've lost money....

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      I think this is something that has been understated. If you watch the fights since Steward passed away Banks just isn't getting the job done. Emmanuel Steward knew how to tell Wlad what he needs to do.
      Yeah, Steward was definitely missed in Wlad's corner. I picked Fury to win and am happy but damn that corner seemed lost. You knew they were in trouble the closer Vitali got to the ear of Wlad, every round he moved in further and further, eventually doing all the talking.

Banks was also all over the place during the Jennings fight.

I was telling the Wlad fans in this thread that Steward told Wlad that Fury was going to be the next champ after him so I think he would have better prepared Wlad for exactly who he was fighting. (not that he would have won)

Comment

• Credit to Wlad, at least he didn't blame his toe.

Comment

I wouldn't put it all on his corner, i thought they were giving him the best advice possible; They told him to let his hands go and if i recall they let him know he was behind on the cards from real early on.

Klitschko seemed to me to be the one who had no answer. I would have never guess that some good faints and erratic head movement could neutralize his entire arsenal.
          I agree, although I've always felt that a skilled fighter that gave Wlad head motion and feints, would at least trouble him. But as you said this seemed to totally confuse and scare Wladimir from throwing punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            His corner told him to let his hands go but like I said they seemed meekish with how they gave out their instructions somehow. And you're right, part of the credit for the loss goes straight to Wlad, feints and movement proved to be his kryptonite. He literally had no concept of what to do with Fury, by round 6 he looked like a beaten man to me. I was completely surprised by Fury's dominance, I would've lost money....
            I was surpised as well. & i can definitely agree that if Steward would have been in his corner, he'd have lit a fire under Wlad's ass. Steward would get pissed when Klitschko was underperforming.

Comment

• When Fury started singing in the ring, Wlad looked absolutely humiliated. I can't remember last time I was this stunned at an outcome of a fight. Unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
                When Fury started singing in the ring, Wlad looked absolutely humiliated. I can't remember last time I was this stunned at an outcome of a fight. Unreal.
                that was too funny lmaooo

Comment

I was surpised as well. & i can definitely agree that if Steward would have been in his corner, he'd have lit a fire under Wlad's ass. Steward would get pissed when Klitschko was underperforming.
                  Klitschko fought like he thought he was going to get his head knocked clean off. Fury's team knew exactly how to fight him going in and they exploited every opportunity. Great win for Team Fury!

Comment

• i pray to jesus that fury doesnt give haye a shot at the title. that f@g doesnt deserve it after pulling out like a b1tch twice.

Comment

• wlad should retire in my opinion, hes done enough in the sport and doesnt need a comeback at nearly 40, i personally think fury should take weak wlad style defences and fight wilder down the line, and god willing we have that matchup, then i will return to troll scott wideloads alt who will be fanboying wilder like no tommorow

Comment

Working...
                      X