No announcement yet.

The Mothman Incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post

It's no bs, this stuff is real. Look at the poll, 51% of boxingscene believes in Mothman. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!
    lol, ive already given u green k for ur commitment to this nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      lol, ive already given u green k for ur commitment to this nonsense.

This is no nonsense, the truth is out there and im gonna bring it out in the open. My research on this topic has yet to be concluded, too many questions left unanswered. Too many questions that need answers, answers that need questions!

Comment

This is no nonsense, the truth is out there and im gonna bring it out in the open. My research on this topic has yet to be concluded, too many questions left unanswered. Too many questions that need answers, answers that need questions!
        Sounds like a punchline without the set-up.

For example: ".........mothman!"

You dont need the set-up to know its a joke.

Comment

Sounds like a punchline without the set-up.

For example: ".........mothman!"

You dont need the set-up to know its a joke.

I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

Comment

I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.
            Tru dat.

Comment

Tru dat.

"Big things have small beginnings"

The incident at point pleasant was only 1 incident of a possible 12 that have been documented since the days of cave paintings.......and that's only the ones we know of.

Comment

"Big things have small beginnings"

The incident at point pleasant was only 1 incident of a possible 12 that have been documented since the days of cave paintings.......and that's only the ones we know of.
                Right now, id rather converse with you in 'Drunk Lang'. It seems more appropriate.

And for the record, i liked Prometheus. Sense or no sense. Like this thread, iyt was entertaining.

Comment

Right now, id rather converse with you in 'Drunk Lang'. It seems more appropriate.

And for the record, i liked Prometheus. Sense or no sense. Like this thread, iyt was entertaining.

Im drunk only on bottled water, there is a conspiracy behind all this. Someone or something is trying to cover up the truth. That truth is that we are not alone in the universe.

Comment

Your "research" appears to be "I watched a Richard Gere movie". Hey I did some research into the social implications of prostitution. I watched Pretty Woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Your "research" appears to be "I watched a Richard Gere movie". Hey I did some research into the social implications of prostitution. I watched Pretty Woman.

Oh no my friend, my research has gone beyond that. Mothman is indeed very real and apart of something very big.

Comment

Working...
                      X