Collapse
No announcement yet.

the picture that cotto has on his phone of AM wrap is real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this says it all and I agree, the kind of punches Margarito was throwing were not power punches but they were effective like power punches and they seemed suspicious...
    Naseem Richardson knew something was up in the Cotto fight

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      Owned? I posted a pic that was taken in the ring right after the fight..... You took pics from the video....

Maybe your right... I just put a photo of a REAL photo that was taken by a professional photographer in the ring.....
      Either your photo was taken at just the perfect angle or it was photo shopped by whoever took it. The video clearly shows a crack on his wraps so that's the reality of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Quite sad that Cotto carries it around on his phone and voluntarily shows it to the media at will.

Almost as bad as Haye showing everyone his baby toe.
        That comparison is ******ed.

Comment

What do u mean picture on Cottos phone? And why did all this Marg-Cotto wrap stuff pop up again?

Anyone care to fill me in

Comment

I don't see what that proves anyway, its just blood staining through the wrap. Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Quite sad that Cotto carries it around on his phone and voluntarily shows it to the media at will.

Almost as bad as Haye showing everyone his baby toe.
              Ah, an obvious mongoloid.
              Pleased to meet you...

Personally if I was Cotto and I took that beating and my face looked like mash potato from a guy that was throwing effortless punches(as in point scoring punches,not brutal punches) I would probably look into the wraps myself... But hey thats just me and I have an average to good IQ

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius Liston View Post

this says it all and I agree, the kind of punches Margarito was throwing were not power punches but they were effective like power punches and they seemed suspicious...
                Naseem Richardson knew something was up in the Cotto fight
                "And they opened up and that block fell out.."

LMAO wow lol Margarito. Thats messed up but hilarious lol.

Comment

The pink/red is blood that he wiped from his face as seen through out the bandages not just in his knuckles and that black thing is just a black piece if sting any unbiased fan can clearly see this cotto quit kneed down to his conqueror get over it same will happen in december

Comment

Originally posted by e_boxer View Post
                    The pink/red is blood that he wiped from his face as seen through out the bandages not just in his knuckles and that black thing is just a black piece if sting any unbiased fan can clearly see this cotto quit kneed down to his conqueror get over it same will happen in december
                    Whatever, that crack in the wraps had to have been caused by something sharp/solid ,nobody mentioned or cared about the obvious blood stains which you felt the need to point out ,Mr Unbiased.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius Liston View Post
                      Whatever, that crack in the wraps had to have been caused by something sharp/solid ,nobody mentioned or cared about the obvious blood stains which you felt the need to point out ,Mr Unbiased.
                      the assumption is that the crack in the wraps is the plaster cracking, not that something sharp/solid caused it.

Comment

Working...
                      X