Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all the parents on boxingscene do you let your kids eat school lunches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
    I got that ***** for free so hell yeah if I had a kid they'd be eatin' that free/reduced lunch.

If I had a kid that lil *****h be eatin' for free or something from the dollar menu at mickey d's unless his ma was makin' that *****. CAN I GET AN AMENNNNAH!
    Green K for being an honest Mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      Green K for being an honest Mofo.
      Damn straight I ain't makin' no sandwiches thats the biitches job if I gotta bring home that bread haha

Yo I'm glad as ***** I got that free/reduced lunch tho. Yo triggerhappy you motha****as straight rob *****hs! hahaha I feel sorry for the kids who's parents aren't loaded but make to much to not get free lunch. If your a middle class family and have just enough to be straight and comfortable THAT'S GOTTA BE A BIITCH! Usually lunch be like 2.50 or some ***** so that's almost $360+ a year for your kids lunch and then if you got twins or multiple kids? SHIIIIT.

My *****h triggerhappy and school systems be straight ghetto wit it hahaha

Comment

Those breakfast pizzas were the best things in the world when I was growing up. I can't find those anywhere. And my parents couldn't afford to provide us with a sack lunch everyday (actually any day) so school cafeteria food was like gourmet to us. Loaded nachos and sub sandwiches. Greasy ass pizza that you need 4 napkins to wipe off all that grease. I enjoyed it.

Comment

Damn straight I ain't makin' no sandwiches thats the biitches job if I gotta bring home that bread haha

Yo I'm glad as ***** I got that free/reduced lunch tho. Yo triggerhappy you motha****as straight rob *****hs! hahaha I feel sorry for the kids who's parents aren't loaded but make to much to not get free lunch. If your a middle class family and have just enough to be straight and comfortable THAT'S GOTTA BE A BIITCH! Usually lunch be like 2.50 or some ***** so that's almost $360+ a year for your kids lunch and then if you got twins or multiple kids? SHIIIIT.

My *****h triggerhappy and school systems be straight ghetto wit it hahaha
          u a real gangsta *****

one day u gon be washing my car screaming "i keeps it real up in hurrr *****s...gucci man don know but mah flow go...oooh..."

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
            u a real gangsta *****

one day u gon be washing my car screaming "i keeps it real up in hurrr *****s...gucci man don know but mah flow go...oooh..."
            Damn straight. One day ur gonna be up in hurr suckin' my dick for crack. Laugh at it now until ***** gets real and you feel somethin' down your throat!

:weedbear:

Comment

Damn straight. One day ur gonna be up in hurr suckin' my dick for crack. Laugh at it now until ***** gets real and you feel somethin' down your throat!

:weedbear:
              you let dudes sukk your **** for crack? I bet you don't even give them crack. You just tell them you will so they would suckk your ****. That's ga.y. Just get a girl to do it...oh wait...I get it.

Comment

you let dudes sukk your **** for crack? I bet you don't even give them crack. You just tell them you will so they would suckk your ****. That's ga.y. Just get a girl to do it...oh wait...I get it.
                Nah you know, I just like to keep it in the family. I just figure you'll be in drag by then. Spray would approve of this. I let yo momma suck my dick for a hit a while back now I gotta let her crackbaby tranny do it, then I'll let yo daughter get it.

Gotta help my homey's sell someway but giving you crackhead's help.

Comment

that's all you dumb ****s who want to be ganstas talk about? crack? i'll **** your mom..no ill **** your daughter..nah dawg ill **** grandma..

why don't you go **** yourself

Comment

that's all you dumb ****s who want to be ganstas talk about? crack? i'll **** your mom..no ill **** your daughter..nah dawg ill **** grandma..

why don't you go **** yourself
                    Because that gets old after awhile

Comment

Because that gets old after awhile
                      true dat.

true dat

Comment

Working...
                      X