No announcement yet.

Blake Griffin ordered to pay $258,000/month in child support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Yes but taxes are factored in. Support is ultimately based on monthly net disposable income. So yes pretax income in used to determine tax bracket then the taxes can be a counter for. Then after the net is determined, support is calculated.
    I don't know what state you're talking about but I know in Michigan they go by your pretax income.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      $258,000/ month
      $3,096,000/ year
      $55,728,000 (18 years)

that p-ssy was expensive huh Blake???

she's already collecting $15,000/ month from other baby daddy Matt Leinart.

this b-tch is a full time finesser.
      But, claimed to have only $100 in her account. A fool and his money will soon part.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        bruh. she's a leech because without him shes homeless and broke.

common sense law would give Blake 100% custody. she is not "stable".

what can she do that Blake can't do himself??

child support is extortion. it makes no sense. there is no tracking of how that money is spent. that means its not only "child" support since she can spend it as she wishes. it is also broke b-tch support. that's scandalous.

there is nothing that she can do that Blake can't do himself.
        As long as she has his child she won't be homeless and broke. He's the one going around ****ing homeless, broke *****es. He needs to make better decisions.

Child support is not extortion. Child support is the non-custodial parents best friend if that parent wants to be involved in the child's life. Just like the non-custodial parent is obligated by court order to pay, the custodial parent is obligated by visitations and parenting time by court order. The custodial parent is also obligated to provide the child with a certain lifestyle. She can't spend that money only on herself and the child is walking around in thrift store clothes.

Ya'll really don't understand child support and the family court. Non-custodial parents have a lot of rights in family courts. The laws help hold the custodial parent responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          But, claimed to have only $100 in her account. A fool and his money will soon part.
          When his income decreases he can petition the court to lower his support obligations.

Comment

I used to be afraid of the family court. There was a time when I and the mother of my children were young and spiteful towards each other. I read up on the laws and saw the advantages I had as a paying non-custodial parent and used the system to my advantage. You can get the custodial parent held in contempt of court if they don't abide by the support orders. When the judges see the non-custodial parent abiding by the court order and the custodial parent isn't that judge is not playing and will be hard on the custodial parent. All the child support horror stories I've heard are from dudes I know wasn't keeping up on their payments and wasn't following their visitation orders. I know from first hand experience that the laws have to be enforced both ways. I had a referee who tried to play me and I filed a complaint on here and her staff member. It was a whole different attitude when I came in there the following month.

Thankfully me and the mother of my children have matured and stopped the spiteful silly games. But I still stay on child support because I know I can go to the courts if anything was to happen.

So basically I'm not trying to hear no whining about child support cuz if you whining I know you ain't telling the full story

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              As long as she has his child she won't be homeless and broke. He's the one going around ****ing homeless, broke *****es. He needs to make better decisions.

Child support is not extortion. Child support is the non-custodial parents best friend if that parent wants to be involved in the child's life. Just like the non-custodial parent is obligated by court order to pay, the custodial parent is obligated by visitations and parenting time by court order. The custodial parent is also obligated to provide the child with a certain lifestyle. She can't spend that money only on herself and the child is walking around in thrift store clothes.

Ya'll really don't understand child support and the family court. Non-custodial parents have a lot of rights in family courts. The laws help hold the custodial parent responsible.
              court is not needed to make a baby. court shouldn't be needed when deciding how to raise a baby. sht is ridiculous.

and yes child support is extortion. it fits perfectly under the definition. "the practice of obtaining something (usually money) through force or threats." the threat is incarceration and financial ruin.

i never said she'll only spend the money on herself. i said there is no tracking of how that money will be spent. she can take that money to pay for a date with a new man and nobody gives a fck because its not tracked.

if the courts were so obsessed with the kid having the same luxuries as his father.. then common sense says give the kid to the father. 100% custody and put the leech in a job placement program to better herself.

all of this started because of her refusal to sign a prenup one month before their wedding date. any woman that objects to a prenup is a scandalous mofo not worthy of respect.

there is no logic behind handing a child over to the leech parent when the breadwinner is more than capable of raising the kid himself.

Comment

When his income decreases he can petition the court to lower his support obligations.
                I am speaking in general, as it seems he's not the best decision maker.

Comment

so much for all that "independent", "I don't need a man", "I can do anything a man can do" nonsense. Basically, she's a woman athlete who didn't amount to anything, is too dumb to get a "normal" job, and she thinks she's entitled to money she didn't earn. Typical gold-digger.

On the other hand, Blake should've known better than to knock up a broad who already had a kid from ANOTHER athlete. That's generally how you know a chick is searching for someone to trap. But then again, he's not known for intelligence, just playing basketball.

Side note: THAT is who he chose to go raw in? She looks like a "special" version of Blake Lively.

Comment

Comment

I don't know what state you're talking about but I know in Michigan they go by your pretax income.
                      Cali
                      Could very possibly be different in different states.

Comment

Working...
                      X