Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheriff explains why 'Stand Your Ground' shooter is not arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was not stand your ground. The guy was walking away.

Comment

havent read a single post here but saw the video.

dude didnt have to squeeze the trigger. definitely not center mass. shoved on ass should equal capping guy in knee. limp for life.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        As a matter of fact. Dude was only 47, that’s not that old. Also, the article seems to be fairly detailed and there’s no mention of this guy even having a handicapped placard, I’m fairly sure that would have been mentioned. Again, sounds like he’s going around trying to be the parking lot police.
        Everybody and their momma want to police black people these days. Even non-black career criminals become law abiding citizens once they encounter black people. I am wondering when blacks start retaliating or become preemptive if the justice system will grant them the same "fear" card?

Comment

The only reason that dude was trying to enforce that parking violation is because he was armed. I doubt he would had done that not being armed.

Now both sides got to live with the guilt of what if I didn't park there and what if I would had kept my mouth shut.

Comment

Yep. Even in Florida.

Just because he hasn’t (and may not) been charged for it. Doesn’t mean he was justified in what he did. Morally, that is.
            Oh it's definitely justified. There exists garbage in this world and that guy just took out the trash. ****ing scum parking in a handicapped spot and then assaulting somebody over it. Tell me honestly that the world is worse off with a ****ter not being in it.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Everybody and their momma want to police black people these days. Even non-black career criminals become law abiding citizens once they encounter black people. I am wondering when blacks start retaliating or become preemptive if the justice system will grant them the same "fear" card?
              I’m sorry, but I’m not buying this.

I’m not saying that what you’re saying doesn’t exist in small percentages because there’s always bad apples in the bunch. But there’s far more good people out there who want nothing but the best for all people and to see them prosper.

Me myself, I believe everybody should be proud of who they are and where they come from. Black pride, brown pride, white pride etc. Stand up and be proud of who you are, represent and educate the young.

Just do it in a manner that don’t divide or exclude people based on color of skin. That to me is very narrow minded and ignorant.

Know your history, be sensitive to it, but don’t live in it.
              Last edited by -MEGA-; 07-22-2018, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                Oh it's definitely justified. There exists garbage in this world and that guy just took out the trash. ****ing scum parking in a handicapped spot and then assaulting somebody over it. Tell me honestly that the world is worse off with a ****ter not being in it.
                You’re the worst type of ******,,, A scared one.

Comment

I’m sorry, but I’m not buying this.

I’m not saying that what you’re saying doesn’t exist in small percentages because there’s always bad apples in the bunch. But there’s far more good people out there who want nothing but the best for all people and to see them prosper.

Me myself, I believe everybody should be proud of who they are and where they come from. Black pride, brown pride, white pride etc. Stand up and be proud of who you are, represent and educate the young.

Just do it in a manner that don’t divide or exclude people based on color of skin. That to me is very narrow minded and ignorant.

Know your history, be sensitive to it, but don’t live in it.
                  Not asking you to buy it, as it is difficult unless you are in our shoe, but unfortunately for most of us blacks, this is our every day experience.

Comment

You’re the worst type of ******,,, A scared one.
                    Yeah it's better to let criminals do whatever they want so we don't accidentally hurt them. You're right.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Not asking you to buy it, as it is difficult unless you are in our shoe, but unfortunately for most of us blacks, this is our every day experience.
                      Well, I don’t know what it’s like to be black. But I know what it’s like to be hopeless, poor and discriminated against. There wasn’t a prayer that could save me or a hand to reach out to.

I had to fight for everything I have, literally and figuratively. I also know that if you choose a certain lifestyle or portray yourself in certain ways, there’s consequences to it. Even if it’s unfounded.

I’ve taken a couple beat downs from the cops. Illegal search and seizures, arrested and brought up on trumped up charges as well. I’ve found that in the moment cops can and will do whatever they want. After all, they are human and still have the same impulses. Doesn’t mean I agree with it one bit, it just is what it is.

People need to bring themselves to a higher place of understanding and thinking, individually. Then conglomerate as a whole.

Idk, maybe I’m the exception.

Comment

Working...
                      X