Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who U Got: Mcgregor vs Nurmagomedov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it depends on what level Conor is at right now from the last time we saw him in the octagon. We have no idea. Some say that he´s been training his grappling for the past two years while obviously having improved his striking with the Mayweather fight in the mean time. But then we hear how he´s still partying and drinking even during fight camp, so who the hell knows where he´s at physically and mentally. If this is the Conor who made a fool out of Alvarez in 2016 after beating Nate Diaz in a 5 round fight, I would go with him by KO. Otherwise it would have to be Khabib by late TKO.

Comment

Khabib will maul Conor

Comment

After watching the presser it's easy work for Khabib. Connor is just a coked out junkie who is drunk the entire time. He isnt training seriously and will get beaten on the ground

Comment

Conor KOs fighter smaller than him and Khabib has a granite chin. Stop dreaming about the KO.

Comment

If Khabib gets it to the mat, Conor is f****d. It's not a matter of "keeping him there". Conor CAN'T gets there at all or as said before he's f****d.
            Last edited by chaoticbeliever; 09-25-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              Conor KOs fighter smaller than him and Khabib has a granite chin. Stop dreaming about the KO.
              Idk about the bolded. I've seen Khabib shook a few times. His standup isn't that good & his chin for sure isn't granite.

But I don't disagree with you Conor's KO's are against smaller cats than Khabib so that part of what you are saying could be in play here 100%. The ONLY way Conor wins this fight is if he KO's Khabib so thats his shot to shoot doe lets be real regardless if he's never KO'd a guy as big as Khabib.

If it succeeds or fails I don't think its that concretely spelled out yet, but there isn't a doubt in my mind Conor's path to victory in this fight is small & requires a margin of error thats gotta be near perfect so massive respect to Conor if he somehow pulls it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Idk about the bolded. I've seen Khabib shook a few times. His standup isn't that good & his chin for sure isn't granite.

But I don't disagree with you Conor's KO's are against smaller cats than Khabib so that part of what you are saying could be in play here 100%. The ONLY way Conor wins this fight is if he KO's Khabib so thats his shot to shoot doe lets be real regardless if he's never KO'd a guy as big as Khabib.

If it succeeds or fails I don't think its that concretely spelled out yet, but there isn't a doubt in my mind Conor's path to victory in this fight is small & requires a margin of error thats gotta be near perfect so massive respect to Conor if he somehow pulls it off.
                @00:40
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKLswE8FOXM

I believe he was never hurt in MJ fight
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWhvp1aI1Hw

RDA had also some good shots in this fight but Khabib just walked through it
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NLc0VzZk3M

Comment

Yeah I got Khabib, final verdict.

We all know what role each fighter has to play and that either of them can win - but I just think CM will be taken down and how he reacts to that will be telling.

Comment

I think Khabib will win, but it isn't a fight I'd be willing to put any money on. There are too many unknowns. Khabib always seems to be carrying injuries, and his weight could be an issue. Connor hasn't fought in ages, and noone knows what his layoff will mean.

Prime for prime I still couldn't predict this fight. With those extra unknowns, it becomes impossible. I still edge Khabib though.

Of course, Connor could have been training like a madman during his layoff. It's not like I've seen him doing dancing with the stars or other stupid stuff like that.

The more I think about it, the more excited I am about this fight.

Comment

I've seen Conor drinking but I think it's just for the cameras. Mayweather did the same but with junk food. I stopped betting against Conor a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X