Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Wants To Train Robert Easter And Rematch Mikey Garcia! "HE CAN WIN EASILY"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BS. Easter fought about the best fight he possibly could. Mayweather couldn't have improved his performance. He just doesn't have the natural ability or learned skills to beat Mikey and he never will. Mayweather is insulting Easter's trainer. He should just give Mikey credit instead of crying about the results. Mayweather is a great fighter not a great trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      BS. Easter fought about the best fight he possibly could. Mayweather couldn't have improved his performance. He just doesn't have the natural ability or learned skills to beat Mikey and he never will. Mayweather is insulting Easter's trainer. He should just give Mikey credit instead of crying about the results. Mayweather is a great fighter not a great trainer.
      In Floyd’s only fight as a trainer he won a world tittle just saying lol

Comment

LOL, Floyd all butthurt his boy got the beatdown...

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
          He sees height, length and most importantly reach and see shoulder roll all day, fight off the lead foot, and stop squaring his stance, it's hard being squared fighting off the back foot jabbing, those two things clash with each other, exactly why he was fighting panicy, jabbing to throw as Mikey distance troubled him...let that front foot, and reach keep that distance for you and chin out the firing range...

Floyd see what I see... coaching deficiencies...Easter had a champions heart, he work a few more rounds do things differently he could win.
          Easter's defense and stance wasn't the reason he lost. He just doesnt have the skill and he was scared of Garcia's power.

Not once did he commit to a power shot. He fought scared all night just like AB. He stood his ground for a few moments but he was still not commiting to any punch and so Mikey had no respect for him.

Dude threw a thousand jabs but never followed it up with a power shot with conviction.

They need to get with the Charlo bros trainers. Those Charlo boys throw with heat. You fight how you train and Broner and those guys always have the same problem. They dont throw enough punches and they always fight scared against good opposition
          Last edited by TRTboy; 07-31-2018, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
            For the first 9 rounds, Easter exceeded my expectations. He fought a smart and disciplined fight. It seems that when he decided to start trading a little in the 9th, he completely let up and fell apart. That said, Mikey's come forward pressure is insane and I no longer think Loma beats him. The size will be too much and I dont think Loma can keep him off. Spence however, that's a different story. Peace.
            Thats because Easter fought scared. Mikey's a better counter puncher than he is a pressure fighter yet he was so comfortable pressuring Easter because there was nothing coming back from Easter other than the jabs. Easter barely threw a power shot with conviction.

Same thing with Broner. These dudes shelled up and threw keep away from me punches.

Comment

Working...
            X