Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Given Mike Tyson's Age And That He Is Retired Is He Still A Threat To People?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course!! mike to the average person is still very dangerous if you were to get into a fight with him. the average people aint the fighting type. even some boxing trainers would mop the floor with 90% of the posters on here.

Comment

Run up on him and see what happens. Report back to us the results.

Comment

Comment

I don't think anyone with any common sense would willingly **** with Mike Tyson (even today). I also don't think people with common sense would walk in front of a car going 30mph either. Both outcomes are similar.

Comment

Mike is a real mofo, don't let the polish he has recently fool you. If that mofo is in NY for anything he ends up in Newark sooner or later solo at hood spots to pick up chicks to smash. Whether its the legend of him or mofo's still currently just outright respecting him, people don't even as much as look him wrong in person. Just listen to the rappers of the 90s talking about Mike moving through the Tunnel and the whole room parting to make way for him.

Comment

Yeah, I suppose. I should remember that the man knocked people out for a living. lol

Comment

There was a story in the news a few years ago of an elderly British guy in his 70s, who was a former fighter in his youth. Likely a journeyman, don't recall ever hearing of him. Anyhow, some young punk broke into his home and the old dude tuned him up pretty good. Busted up his face. Now, if a frail old former C-rate fighter could do that, imagine what Mike would do to the average slob on the street. His hands are still lethal.

Comment

Internet Troll stay in your lane

Comment

Why didn't Tyson reply?

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer66 View Post
                      Yeah, I suppose. I should remember that the man knocked people out for a living. lol
                      Ernesto Bergamasco, a retired Italian boxer who competed in the 1972 Summer Olympics beats the dog shít out of a young dude.

Here is another:

Retired old áss Boxer destorys burglar:

Comment

Working...
                      X