Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Arsenal right now is so painful.
    What a terrible half that was.
    Last edited by JJRod; 09-23-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• How do I block this punchr twat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Anyone see that Villa goal from today? Absolute filth
        Wowsers in me trousers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Wowsers in me trousers.
          Astonishing hit.

Irregular ‘worst team in the Lounge’ update time:

Orient went away to then-National League leaders Harrogate in a clash of the two remaining unbeaten sides in the division and faaaaaacked those tinpot beeeeetches 3-0. Undefeated in 12 games and top of the pile. Worrying. Sold 1,300 tickets for Tuesday night’s clash with Braintree. I know they’re fairly local opponents, but that’s still pretty damn impressive for non-League.

Side note that captain Jobi McAnuff’s brace in the above mentioned game meant that he’s now scored in 18 consecutive seasons. Longevity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Willian is an odd player. He’s getting more and more indirect to the point I don’t think he actually offers anything other than red light work rate.

I don’t think we can get too close to City if he plays too many games.

Can’t afford to have a just alright player up there especially with our strikers.

Chelsea aren’t too far off though but there is definitely a first 11 forming and anything outside of that and we look weaker. Pedro’s out to in runs make the whole system work. As opposed to Willian’s out to right back runs.

Chelsea are better than anyone beyond 6th place but we are on par with Arsenal really. Huge step back from where we once were.

Pedro works so well though because he knows the system and how to play it.

Sarri can say whatever and be from wherever, his style is still Johan Cruyff's philosophy repackaged and with an italian flag slapped on it. Which means Pedro is about as good as we will get playing from it.

Even Hazard looks lost in how to play in the system. Man literally is playing brazil favela football right now.

Comment

• Man United

Comment

• To be fair to United it is the rubbish cup.

It actually cheapens a team to win it.

Watch Liverpool smash Chelsea to bits in this competition in a crass manner because they’ve Spursed up all their recent finals .

The real football elite respectfully disengage from a tourney that is beneath them early doors. Like gentlemen.

Comment

• I don't even care about the cup.. but given recent results we need to be winning

Apparently Pogba and Mourhino had a bust up.. I don't like either tbh

I literally only like a few players like Mata and Valencia.. rest of them would get ****ing murked by Roy Keane in the changing rooms.. totally fairweather

Not sure this mess gets sorted out with Mourhino leaving either

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    I don't even care about the cup.. but given recent results we need to be winning

Apparently Pogba and Mourhino had a bust up.. I don't like either tbh

I literally only like a few players like Mata and Valencia.. rest of them would get ****ing murked by Roy Keane in the changing rooms.. totally fairweather

Not sure this mess gets sorted out with Mourhino leaving either
                    It’s amazing that Mourinho cultivates this response.

This is the sort of stuff I would post.

Jose now does suck the fun out of the game.

I don’t care that much if Chelsea win. You literally can’t win them all but Mourinho’s finger pointing and snipping makes supporters look for rats in the team. Like how it was believed that Costa, Cesc, and Hazard were seen as rats at Chelsea. Literally the 3 best players they had.

Same thing is happening with Pogba and now probably Sanchez. If you’re objective you’d say they were United’s best players even though Sanchez has been horlicks so far

Comment

• bring back moysie!

Comment

Working...
                      X