Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Warns Warren: Fury Will Never Get 50-50 Split For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if Fury beats Wilder in a barnburner he just won't split the purse. So basically is my guy will always get the lion's share.

Then he down grades the fight to pay less and collect more. He was downgrading the Wilder match until they stuck $50 million dollars plus incentive in his face.

The excuse then was that AJ now will take less to fight at home and that AJ said if anybody wants him to fight Wilder they should train and fight him themselves.

Comment

first he wants birdlegs to sign before he's beaten Fury now "fast eddie" is trying to short change The Gypsy King

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Liar...... roasting sesssion ....you have 3 properties so tell us your real name and 2 minutes I can tell you that you are a lying twat.

I have 24 houses and I don’t have to work so I’ve proven myself .( see how easy it is to lie)even though I sound illiterate and I’m always angry because life has dealt me some bad cards

If you were happy you wouldn’t be so bitter .

I spend more on 1 bet than you make a year and yes I can prove it. I’m not in the habit of talking and I can’t back up what I say. Cmon Rudy huckstable let’s see if you are registered as a home owner. I bet you will reply and not prove yourself like the rest of the suckers that talk about wealth on the internet with no prove
        sorry man, i call it like i see it, you sound like somewhat of a goof...not sure where your at but your **** would not fly here in Canada. Your attitude would get you cuffed in the head in no time... maybe just stick to dreaming about spending a night in a honeymoon suite with your hero AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          No Wilder isn’t Golovkin as Wilder has 1 belt and Golovkin had more. Although they do have similarities in weak opponents faced.

As for the fight being bigger in the states I have never doubted that. It is not for me to talk about the psyche of Joshua but from experience I have been run out of rival areas( when I was 16��) and there is nothing more comforting than fighting at home. With all the S#hit I talk about Wilder he is a live wire and any conceivable advantage you can snatch away from him as the A side you have to do it. If it was about the money he would have taken the money and given a huge advantage for Wilder to potentially knock him out. He might go to America and be a deer in headlights. I wouldn’t advice it regardless how much he was offered.

He stands a much better chance beating him in the U.K. and further more B side have no business making offers. That’s down to the A side.

Now where I’m on your side is the flat fee and the contradictions. 60-40 split is more than fair.
          Good points made. However, how is Wilder the B-side if he is able to offer more money to the 'A-side'? Food for thought!

60-40 is not fair - since even with the fight in the UK, the US PPV for it will probably eclipse the total made in all of UK. Most boxing fans, celebrities, etc. are interested in this US-UK unification.

Assuming a 500k PPV in the US versus 1.5 mil in the Uk with the fight held in Wembley. At 70 USD per PPV - the US brings in alone just 35 mil. The UK brings in 30 mil. My numbers are conservative by the way.

Of course, the site fee for Wembley will be additional revenue. However there will be advertisements in both US and UK. Lastly, there will be revenue from all other regions that watch the fight too. So, the biggest advantage other than home-court for AJ is the Wembley arena site fee which I am sure is not close to the Vegas fee.

All in all, it does not make any sense other than to provide AJ with the very best opportunity to win for the fight to be staged in the UK.

My preference is a neutral site - say Saudi or Dubai with the latter preferable. Or somewhere in Africa where the big pocket folks can pay for it. Dubai actually will be my 1st preference. Neutral location, neutral commission, hopefully neutral judges - then winner gets to dictate where the rematch is.

Comment

Originally posted by asotgod123 View Post
            Good points made. However, how is Wilder the B-side if he is able to offer more money to the 'A-side'? Food for thought!

60-40 is not fair - since even with the fight in the UK, the US PPV for it will probably eclipse the total made in all of UK. Most boxing fans, celebrities, etc. are interested in this US-UK unification.

Assuming a 500k PPV in the US versus 1.5 mil in the Uk with the fight held in Wembley. At 70 USD per PPV - the US brings in alone just 35 mil. The UK brings in 30 mil. My numbers are conservative by the way.

Of course, the site fee for Wembley will be additional revenue. However there will be advertisements in both US and UK. Lastly, there will be revenue from all other regions that watch the fight too. So, the biggest advantage other than home-court for AJ is the Wembley arena site fee which I am sure is not close to the Vegas fee.

All in all, it does not make any sense other than to provide AJ with the very best opportunity to win for the fight to be staged in the UK.

My preference is a neutral site - say Saudi or Dubai with the latter preferable. Or somewhere in Africa where the big pocket folks can pay for it. Dubai actually will be my 1st preference. Neutral location, neutral commission, hopefully neutral judges - then winner gets to dictate where the rematch is.
            You articulated your points well. I don’t agree but I respect them. Basically will have to see the PPV for Wilder and Fury...

The PPV figures will definitely be a flop in the U.K. because nobody is paying close to £20 to stay up to 4am in the morning to see Tyson Fury hibernate for 12 rounds. However I’m intrigued to see Us PPV figures. It will be those figures that will sway my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
              sorry man, i call it like i see it, you sound like somewhat of a goof...not sure where your at but your **** would not fly here in Canada. Your attitude would get you cuffed in the head in no time... maybe just stick to dreaming about spending a night in a honeymoon suite with your hero AJ.
              What you apologising for?? What you said was a redundant statement . “ if I lived in Canada “ I don’t so shut the hell up. Take your head out of rudy’s arse. All that arse cheek fluid you are inhailing has your brain discombulated. Don’t make my business your business. And I mean that with the greatest of respect. Now leave me alone I’m on my honeymoon as you stated

Comment

Originally posted by asotgod123 View Post
                I've never heard of an A side offering the B side most of the money if the A side really is the A side.

It's smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Ridiculous ......If you do your on your own the bloke and especially his old man are a pair of ****s and as you said greedy and delaying the big fights in boxing terms = pair of ****s
                  Same as Warren, Golden Boy, Saurlands, World of Boxing, TopRank, Ringstar, PBC and any other promoter out there. They're like the player agents who are causing transfer prices to constantly go through thr roof in team sports -
                  in that they are using the talent of others to make themselves rich. Not too dissimilar to pimps really....

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    No he got beat mentally and physcially by Tyson probably why Joshua could beat him.

He should thank Fury every day without Fury there would be no Joshua just Femi from Watford
                    So you agree that Fury didn't toy with Wlad?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                      I've never heard of an A side offering the B side most of the money if the A side really is the A side.

It's smoke and mirrors.
                      Look, the $50 mil was not smoke and mirrors. Al Haymon will not associate himself with that. Eddie confirmed the money and backtracked. AJ did too then said he will not sell his soul for money. No problem with wanting to fight at home. However, to say the money isn't real is to create a new level of falsehood equivalent to delusion.

Comment

Working...
                      X