Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you cheer for? (Conor Khabib poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will you cheer for? (Conor Khabib poll)

Which guy do you want to win?
    Conor
    39.13%
    Khabib
    47.83%
    Indifferent
    13.04%

I'm not super invested in either guy honestly while being fans of both guys. I guess I'm more of a Conor guy than a Khabib guy as I like standup MMA guys more than the guys who prosper & want the fight on the ground. But I feel like I'm more indifferent than I'll be rooting for either guy. I do think I'll be betting on Khabib, but I'm kinda hoping/waiting for that late Conor money to come in so the odds are a lil sexier for Khabib.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I'm not super invested in either guy honestly while being fans of both guys. I guess I'm more of a Conor guy than a Khabib guy as I like standup MMA guys more than the guys who prosper & want the fight on the ground. But I feel like I'm more indifferent than I'll be rooting for either guy. I do think I'll be betting on Khabib, but I'm kinda hoping/waiting for that late Conor money to come in so the odds are a lil sexier for Khabib.

I'm not too knowledgeable on UFC, will one guy be a clear favorite going in or is it a 50/50 kind of thing?

Comment

Conor..... Khabib was a sissy for pressing Conor’s boy but then when Conor tries to return the love he hides.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I'm not too knowledgeable on UFC, will one guy be a clear favorite going in or is it a 50/50 kind of thing?
          Khabib is the favorite, but its fairly close & not far from a pickem. I expect the odds to drop more on Khabib when its closer to fight time.

Comment

I will wont Conor to win.
            Much like what Panda said I would rather watch a stand up fight and that's what Conor is known for his big lefts that have put many of men to bed.

Comment

I want the replacement opponent to win if it's against McGregor

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                McGregor has pin point striking but mediocre grappling + cardio, Khabib has arguably the best grappling + ground n pound in the sport but semi-terrible striking and less questionable cardio.

I'd be surprised if Khabib isn't considered the favourite, because he's been an active fighter and McGregor hasn't competed since his boxing contest against Mayweather (August 2017). He's been drinking, taking drugs and partying regularly yet thinks he can just get in camp and everything will fall back into place quickly. In that year Khabib has beaten two strikers into a bloody pulp over 3 and then 5 rounds.

Comment

I used to like Conor a lot more when he was actively fighting.

I can't blame him for making all that money from fighting Floyd, but at the same time, I can only tolerate loudmouths as long as they are trying to be the best at their sport.

This is a tough fight for him to come back to, so I respect that. But if he ends up getting ragdolled, I won't mind.

Comment

I'm a Rose Namajunas fan so Khabib. Conor's press conference performance was amusing but I think he needs a little bit of humbling.

Comment

Working...
                    X