Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a hard fought fight. I have the edge to Canelo only because he landed the more cleaner shots and pushed forward. I don't like boxers that depend only on jabs just like GGG did. He was suppose to be the monster and relied on the jab to break down Canelo which he didn't. So in with that said, Canelo definitely won bit it was close and therefore no robbery.

Comment

• Can't type well on my phone ☺️

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        You dumb ass the rbr thread has thousands of posts

Just look at all the pro boxers on twitter that said Jacobs won. The overwhelming sample said Jacobs won.
        Where is your evidence?

Comment

• Though I had GGG winning I'm not mad at the decision. I think this is the effect of Alvarez constantly getting close decisions in his favor and a few ridiculously wide cards for him. It's happened too many times that people can not separate the past from this one isolated fight. Two judges had it 7-5 and one had it 6-6; that's extremely fair for such a close bout. You can't be mad at those cards but with the previous data and narrative that Canelo has the judges in his pockets, it has created an overreaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Im gonna make a video soon enough just for stupid gggstans to quack at. Its going to show Canelos "supposed running" that wasn't,& gggs supposed "Mexican style" that never existed. Ok batiboi?
            Make me a meme of GGG running out of the ring crying like Broner did.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Its funny watching all of Canelos die hard fans acting like children and calling everyone names because they cant construct an actual argument to support Canelo receiving 2 very generous decisions against GGG.
              Remind me what your score was again??? I can use a good laugh.

Nothing to argue. I posted earlier on what 4 key points a good judge uses to score fights and all 4 went to Canelo. Do I need to break them down for you???

I guess if we want to add a 5th one called Jabs then GGG wins that one.

Comment

• Although I agree with his view of GGG winning but Lampley is getting on my last nerve. I used to like him, he's passionate about the game, but his allegiance to certain fighters has made his biased commentary so painful to listen to I'll suffer through the idiots at box nation instead if I find their stream.

Comment

• All these CRYING lil Triple Babies sure makes my day go faster at work. I feel soo bad for you guys it makes me almost want to use your tears for lube to jack-off to. Was i the only one who got hard watching GGG run from the ring crying like a lil BI@TCH???

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Lampley Be Like...

"Canelo Just Misses GGG With A Left Hook!!!"
                    "NO That Landed Jim...Oh Good Shot From Canelo" -Roy Jones Jr

"Ok Jim I Have It 5-0 For GGG, Not sure Why But I Just Like GGG" -Harold Lederman

Brief Summery of how HBO Broadcast Is

This Idiots is way too bias and emotionally attached and a damn Cry Baby, I think I heard him throw down his head sets after the Decision was announced Great Announcer Play By Play announcer but he aint no Don Dunphy, Howard Cosell or Al Michaels though that is for sure.
                    Lampley is sitting where??

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Remind me what your score was again??? I can use a good laugh.

Nothing to argue. I posted earlier on what 4 key points a good judge uses to score fights and all 4 went to Canelo. Do I need to break them down for you???

I guess if we want to add a 5th one called Jabs then GGG wins that one.
                      113-115 Golovkin.

If the point you are trying to make is that people have GGG winning a fight that was realistically as close as this fight was by a point, because they don't understand subjective scoring criteria, then I don't know what to say for you.

I respect that you believe canelo won the fight, but you are in the minority in your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X