Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party of pedos, weirdos and corruption.

Vote em out in less than 2 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      I told you guys , like a year ago, that this Russian Collusion was nothing but Democratic posturing to try and discredit/impeach Trump. If you guys would stop watching the main stream media news than you might have known this too...…...Rockin'
      The moment Trump announced his intention to run for presidency, the fake news stories about him started. I knew that this whole Russian collusion bullshIt was a joke from day one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        The moment Trump announced his intention to run for presidency, the fake news stories about him started. I knew that this whole Russian collusion bullshIt was a joke from day one.
        Karma, but it won't let me.....Rockin'

Comment

• Comment

• The people need to stand up to the Democratic party and sue them for the enormous chunk of cash that all of these investigations took out of OUR pockets. How much was spent in all of these investigations? How much time was taken by the Supreme Court? The people should not have to pay for their wild goose chases, the politicians should pay for that. More to the point the Democratic politicians involved should pay every penny spent because of their bull**** back to the American people....…….Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

This is perhaps the most consequential turning point of the entire investigation, and it may ultimately seal its history.

Manafort has flipped, and Mueller has now made him inaccessible to Trump's pardon power.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Again, dont gum up my Notifications with nonsense.

It was not a strawman in any way.

It's just your side of the debate had no rebuttal.

Remember, dont use big words you dont understand just because you see someone else using them.

It shows one is ignorant, and insecure about said ignorance.
                  No, actually it is a straw man.
                  If you're going to accuse others of it at least don't do it yourself like a hypocrite.

Saying "look at Venezuela" when talking exclusively about universal healthcare is something somebody says when they have no real argument.

And it isn't a "big word", it's two words with a meaning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      No, actually it is a straw man.
                      If you're going to accuse others of it at least don't do it yourself like a hypocrite.

Saying "look at Venezuela" when talking exclusively about universal healthcare is something somebody says when they have no real argument.

And it isn't a "big word", it's two words with a meaning.
                      You're on thin ice. Very thin.

I got a Notification for that, and not only was it complete nonsense and you spewing ignorance, it was almost verbatim what you said before that I told you was ignorance and nonsense!!

Up your game, fast.
                      Last edited by 1bad65; 09-18-2018, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X