This **** hit me like a ton of bricks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    I disagree.

We're all going to die one day but we all pretend it's so far away that it's never going to happen.

But what if we die tomorrow? Tomorrow's not promised. Right now is really all we have.

It's a reminder to not get caught up in your problems and fears because right now is the most valuable thing we will ever have.
    and some use that time to smoke methamphetemine

Comment

Comment

amen

*clicks like and shares*

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Daily death reminder

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            I disagree.

We're all going to die one day but we all pretend it's so far away that it's never going to happen.

But what if we die tomorrow? Tomorrow's not promised. Right now is really all we have.

It's a reminder to not get caught up in your problems and fears because right now is the most valuable thing we will ever have.
            I agreement enjoy every day. But at the same time, you also have to plan **** lmao.

If you making 30k a year, your azz should worry about tommorow.

Comment

If i thought that way I probably wouldn't waste my time posting in here.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Any day now, any day now, I shall be released....

Comment

Main reason to:

Isaiah 55:6

6 “Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while he is near.

Comment

Life is incredibly fleeting. Our planet is four billion years old. We live if we are lucky 80 years. A snap of the fingers and each of us goes from birth to dust. Starting right now don’t sweat the small stuff.

Comment

This is why this idea is substantial....

How much time, thought and energy do we devote to our problems, to our inadequacies, oh I don't have this, I don't have that, I have to do this, I'm not good enough, he's better than me, I lost this, I'll never have that, this is scary, I can't do this.

But what the **** does it matter, if you die tomorrow. You could die tomorrow, all this could end sooner than you can ever imagine.

So why are you wasting all this time on this bull****. Grab this moment by the ****ing balls and don't worry about anything because this is all we got.

Comment

Working...
                      X