No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "Easiest 9 Figures I Ever Made" [Tweet]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    You keep telling yourself your a fan, doesnt even sound like you believe it you fluid groupie, you waste oxygen meant for humans
    Just checked your thread creation history. Happy that there were 5000 empty seats at Floyd/Conor and that it didn't sell out. Claiming the PPV numbers will be inflated. Thread for excuses to justify the fight that barely got 40 responses. Two more anti Floyd threads that got 1 response each. A ward/Mayweather hate thread. And a thread upset about all the pirated views.

Also a bunch of Canelo hate threads so you must be a GGG slurper. Oh great, another one of you guys that doesn't watch any of the sport outside of HBO.

Yeah man you hate Floyd to an irrational level. You are really upset the Floyd/Conor fight was so popular among mainstream fans. Lemme guess-you are one of the ass clowns that claimed no one watched him.

What a b1tch made f@gg0t you are.

Whatever your mom told you she lied-you're the reason your father stopped coming home.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-14-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Just checked your thread creation history. Happy that there were 5000 empty seats at Floyd/Conor and that it didn't sell out. Claiming the PPV numbers will be inflated. Thread for excuses to justify the fight that barely got 40 responses. Two more anti Floyd threads that got 1 response each. A ward/Mayweather hate thread. And a thread upset about all the pirated views.

Also a bunch of Canelo hate threads so you must be a GGG slurper. Oh great, another one of you guys that doesn't watch any of the sport outside of HBO.

Yeah man you hate Floyd to an irrational level. You are really upset the Floyd/Conor fight was so popular among mainstream fans. Lemme guess-you are one of the ass clowns that claimed no one watched him.

What a b1tch made f@gg0t you are.

Whatever your mom told you she lied-you're the reason your father stopped coming home.
      I dont like cheats, floyds iv, clenelo, doesnt change the fact that a total mismatch was sanctioned by the nsac and you have no clue of the workings of boxing with commissions fluid fangirl, both facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        I dont like cheats, floyds iv, clenelo, doesnt change the fact that a total mismatch was sanctioned by the nsac and you have no clue of the workings of boxing with commissions fluid fangirl, both facts
        You like Manny so you like cheats. You think NSAC is the match maker so its clear you lack any real knowledge of the sport.

NSAC sanctions mismatches all the time, I've never seen you complain about them before. You're just mad a fighter you hate is successful. It's ok, maybe one day you'll amount to something and you will have your own Shape Up to hate on you.

Make sure you complain about every mismatch since you care so much about the sport for "moral" reasons. You're a modern day Boxing Priest-you hate everything fun and touch little boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          You like Manny so you like cheats. You think NSAC is the match maker so its clear you lack any real knowledge of the sport.

NSAC sanctions mismatches all the time, I've never seen you complain about them before. You're just mad a fighter you hate is successful. It's ok, maybe one day you'll amount to something and you will have your own Shape Up to hate on you.

Make sure you complain about every mismatch since you care so much about the sport for "moral" reasons. You're a modern day Boxing Priest-you hate everything fun and touch little boys.
          Again, this just shows your a fan girl, but now I can say with twisted degenerate fantasies, why doesn't it surprise me your a fluid fan, with thoughts like that you should be locked up

Comment

Working...
          X