Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny even have any real fans any more??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Why would you think Floyd fans have no jobs?? make a thread about Floyd and the tards come out of everywhere no matter the time..yet they never go to threads about Manny unless they can mention Floyd
    Larry, as usual your showing your not very smart, you start a thread asking if he has any fans and then state his fans come out of everywhere for a fluid thread, try thinking once in a while, I have pencils that seem to have a higher IQ than you

Comment

• He should just retire or he's going to end up punch drunk. I don't post about him as much because I don't support him still fighting.

Comment

• Oh look, it's Floyd's mom again.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          pac fan have a thing called a job, most floyd fans doesnt so they can be on here all day.
          there’s no jobs in the Philippines

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            Larry, as usual your showing your not very smart, you start a thread asking if he has any fans and then state his fans come out of everywhere for a fluid thread, try thinking once in a while, I have pencils that seem to have a higher IQ than you
            It’s *you’re you fake smart guy. Have you ever heard of a period Professor? Those pencils definitely also have a higher IQ than you.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              It’s *you’re you fake smart guy. Have you ever heard of a period Professor? Those pencils definitely also have a higher IQ than you.
              Must be that time of month for you, your hormones are raging i see goofy

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                Oh look, it's Floyd's mom again.

Larryxxx is Floyd's mother!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Larryxxx is Floyd's mother!
                  But I'm your father

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    But I'm your father

I smell DUCK!!!!

Oh, here is my pet DUCK!

Acts big

BUT really just

QUACKs!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

I smell DUCK!!!!

Oh, here is my pet DUCK!

Acts big

BUT really just

QUACKs!

SAYS THE BlTCH WHO DUCKED HIS OWN CHALLENGE AND GOT ROASTED 4-0.

You're always going to be my son, bltch And I have proof of all of that!!!!

AFTER THAT 4-0 ASSWHOOPIN HE TOOK, CHALLENGES ME TO A DUEL TO PROVE I LIED AND CHEATED....
                      Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.
                      STATES THAT THE RULES DISQUALIFIES ANYONE WHO POSTS ABOUT WHO LIED AND CHEATED
                      Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      No posting about who really LIED/cheated. Any such posting will be an automatic DQ.
                      BUT BUT BUT....WASN'T THAT WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO PROVE???? DIDN'T WANT TO GET EXPOSED, HUH ADP?

BY THE WAY, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE ME THE POINTS THAT YOU OWE FOR LOSING 4-0 CLOWN?
                      Last edited by travestyny; 09-11-2018, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X