Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Cohen secretly recorded Trump discussing payments to former Playboy model

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a good idea to tell him to pay by check if you're trying to hide something.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      Do you not?

What kinda man are you!?

Watch it, bud. I could whoop you in a debate real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Let me first say, I don't care for Trump even more so his administration. But, these so called "witch hunts" are likely to do more harm than good.

Lets say Trump does get impeached. His arrogance alone wont just allow him to walk away and he'll likely incite civil turmoil. Also you have to think, would you really want Pence running the U.S.A.? I wouldn't.

The Democrats best chance at not seeing Trump for 8 straight years will be to win in a fair election. In order to win, the Dems need to groom a Conservative Democrat nominee. The key to victory will be winning the white woman's vote. But I do feel Trump will be a 2 term president.
        Trump has tied himself to the economy.. If it goes **** up before 2020 he will struggle to get a second term as the dems will rush to blame him for the crash/recession which is overdue and most likely would have already happened if Hillary got in

Funny thing is most dems claim the economy doing well is down to Obama (Even now) and not Trump.. Watch them flip flop when the recession comes

If nothing bad happens with the economy he will get in again.. The left have doubld down on attacking trump over every little thing. Most people don't care.. So when Trump actually deserves to be called out (Russia summit) people just think oh the media is shi t talking trump again for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Trump has tied himself to the economy.. If it goes **** up before 2020 he will struggle to get a second term as the dems will rush to blame him for the crash/recession which is overdue and most likely would have already happened if Hillary got in

Funny thing is most dems claim the economy doing well is down to Obama (Even now) and not Trump.. Watch them flip flop when the recession comes

If nothing bad happens with the economy he will get in again.. The left have doubld down on attacking trump over every little thing. Most people don't care.. So when Trump actually deserves to be called out (Russia summit) people just think oh the media is shi t talking trump again for no reason
          I think the economy will hold out until after election. A recession will likely hit the 1st year of his second term. The Trump administration has done well with damage control. The whole "fake news" bit will carry him to a second term and the MAGA slogan will carry him through the beginning of a recession.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            What's the problem exactly? Paying money to women to keep silent about relationships etc (As long as they aren't forced) Celebs have been doing this kind of stuff for years
            The problem is its a federal crime celebs don't have to adhere to campaign finance laws

Comment

Here he is with McDougal, his wife, and groping his daughter

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Here he is with McDougal, his wife, and groping his daughter
                Groping his daughter? More fake news

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Groping his daughter? More fake news
                  The desperation is strong on that one

His dreamin of incest

Thats why i wont be surprise if Motorcity Cobra and bernie’s Corner is the same person
                  Always talking about incest

Comment

Well he didn't even make a payment so what's the big deal

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                      Well he didn't even make a payment so what's the big deal
                      This should backfire on the new york times for paying someone 150k to get a dirt on trump

Also the blackmailing the democrats is doing on cohen to side with them against trump

Comment

Working...
                      X