No announcement yet.

Dwyer: "I don't want to see a cherrypicker wearing a TBE hat"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Why do you always post this idiots opinion?

Anyone who says something negative about Floyd will suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      TBE= The Best Entertainer

But Best Ever...NOT EVEN CLOSE! I don't even think beating Pacquiao makes him "THE BEST EVER". His ERA is too weak and the ERA after him will be even WEAKER

All Time Great, One Of The Most Talented Fighters In Boxing History, Probably The Greatest Work Ethic In Boxing History but The Best Ever FUK NO!
      Skill for skill he isnt the best fighter ever? You says its because of the talent pool right? If SRL, and SRR fought Floyd's opponents they may kill them dead right? Right.

But would they be able to change their entire fighting style and domminate Floyd's opponents without getting hissed by a single shot?

Skill for skill Floyd has DRASTICALLY separated himself from those fighters and side by side, they come across as sloppy bums with power.

Thats why its hard for me to not catagorize ya dig? Like they have better resumes, and he's the best fighter of all time based on skills.

And not ONCE did I mention his titles, weight classes, or undefeated record. Even if he fought to 200-0 record, his skillset would distract me from everything else.

Comment

Mayweather's best win is Corrales. Just let that sink in for a while.

Sam Langford beat Joe Gans, possible the greatest lightweight ever, at 140 lbs and ended his career beating 220-lb+ hall of famers at heavyweight. That's an 80-lb+ journey, picking up the names of a dozen hall of famers along the way. Mayweather couldn't even rise 32 lbs without ducking Pacquiao, Paul Williams, Margarito, and Martinez along the way.

Mayweather being called the best ever is the most hilarious joke ever.

Comment

Floyd is a joke, he wants to turn boxing into WWE and it's not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Skill for skill he isnt the best fighter ever? You says its because of the talent pool right? If SRL, and SRR fought Floyd's opponents they may kill them dead right? Right.

But would they be able to change their entire fighting style and domminate Floyd's opponents without getting hissed by a single shot?

Skill for skill Floyd has DRASTICALLY separated himself from those fighters and side by side, they come across as sloppy bums with power.

Thats why its hard for me to not catagorize ya dig? Like they have better resumes, and he's the best fighter of all time based on skills.

And not ONCE did I mention his titles, weight classes, or undefeated record. Even if he fought to 200-0 record, his skillset would distract me from everything else.
            Look what Floyd has had to go through to approach 47-0. Now consider what SRR was able to do as well as many other great boxers. Floyd isn't schit in the scheme of things.

Comment

It's a cherry pick when you have better viable options, in this case Mayweather didn't. I'm not really interested, it's an ugly way to end a great career really, rematching Maidana who would have imagined?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Look what Floyd has had to go through to approach 47-0. Now consider what SRR was able to do as well as many other great boxers. Floyd isn't schit in the scheme of things.
                People love to bring old heads into the convo. I bet most of u are close to my age meaning the guys u say are so much better than floyd, you didnt watch that era. Our kids are going to say the samething about floyd that some of you say about the past greats.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                  People love to bring old heads into the convo. I bet most of u are close to my age meaning the guys u say are so much better than floyd, you didnt watch that era. Our kids are going to say the samething about floyd that some of you say about the past greats.
                  No, they aren't because (a) Floyd's best win is Corrales (who Casamayor beat twice), (b) Floyd needed to make the 36-year-old Marquez fight at a weight 11 pounds higher than he's ever fought at before (which, proportionately, is the equivalent of making a fighter whose heaviest fight was at 154 fight at 166 lbs), (c) Floyd needed to make the growing Canelo, who can't make 154 anymore, fight at 152, (d) Floyd needed to make Maidana wear his choice of gloves twice, (e) Floyd needed to fight Hatton at the unfamiliar territory of 147 lbs, and (f) Floyd needed to duck Margarito, Williams, Pacquiao, and Martinez to keep his 0, which his entire legacy is hinged upon.

Comment

Originally posted by Egg Fart View Post
                    No, they aren't because (a) Floyd's best win is Corrales (who Casamayor beat twice), (b) Floyd needed to make the 36-year-old Marquez fight at a weight 11 pounds higher than he's ever fought at before (which, proportionately, is the equivalent of making a fighter whose heaviest fight was at 154 fight at 166 lbs), (c) Floyd needed to make the growing Canelo, who can't make 154 anymore, fight at 152, (d) Floyd needed to make Maidana wear his choice of gloves twice, (e) Floyd needed to fight Hatton at the unfamiliar territory of 147 lbs, and (f) Floyd needed to duck Margarito, Williams, Pacquiao, and Martinez to keep his 0, which his entire legacy is hinged upon.
                    And every single thing u named was done by Gray fighters before Floyd and will be done by great fighters after him.

Comment

As usual another cherry pick. Haven't we seen this for the past 4 or 5 fights? Slow footed brawler A comes forward and pressures floyd, he uses his superior speed and athletism to get a decision. How can he call himself TBE rematching a guy with 4 losses, a guy that he just beat, and a guy that got schooled by Alexander and Kahn? Is this the kind of fight that TBE takes? Why can't TBE fight guys that match him in speed and athletism? How about fighting a young undefeated slick boxer for once? Thurman, Porter, or Brook maybe? Nope, TBE goes for another slow brawler. Anybody that think's this guy is TBE, to quote Roger Mayweather, don't know s*** about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X