Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think that floyd will be mad and go racist again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Canelo winning the title at 175 I’d say he took that self proclaimed TBE title away from Floyd . But we all know the real TBE is Sugar Ray Robinson but we will allow Floyd to think he really is

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      If you really had Pac beating Floyd then it shows your agenda.

I was a total neutral, if anything i’m a bigger Pacquiao fan and he won about 3 rounds, 4 would be generous.

Also, Canelo had made about 6 defences of his WBC belt, was no.1 in the division, in all the top 10 p4p lists and ring magazine champ lol. Sounds very green....

I’m not even a Floyd fan but just be a real man and give credit where it’s due. He beat those guys fair and square. Let’s not forget he was well past his prime when he beat Canelo, approaching late 30’s. So if you wanna say Canelo was young and green, then i’d say Floyd going into his late 30’s levels it out.
      Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield had Pacquaio winning what was their agenda? I’m sure their boxing expertise is far greater than anyone on this blog

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield had Pacquaio winning what was their agenda? I’m sure their boxing expertise is far greater than anyone on this blog
        Mike Tyson had Floyd winning actually, he was interviewed leaving the arena. And he said about Floyd “it’s just his time, when it’s a fighters time there’s nothing you can do about it” or something to that effect, look it up.

Lennox Lewis was a better fighter than both those two and he said Klitschko would knock Fury out..

Just because you can fight, it doesn’t make you a great analyst and it also doesn’t mean you don’t dislike certain fighters and say they lost.

Put it this way, the list of fighters that had Floyd winning far outweighs the list that had Manny winning lol - Even the 2 examples you give, you were wrong on one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          If you really had Pac beating Floyd then it shows your agenda.

I was a total neutral, if anything i’m a bigger Pacquiao fan and he won about 3 rounds, 4 would be generous.

Also, Canelo had made about 6 defences of his WBC belt, was no.1 in the division, in all the top 10 p4p lists and ring magazine champ lol. Sounds very green....

I’m not even a Floyd fan but just be a real man and give credit where it’s due. He beat those guys fair and square. Let’s not forget he was well past his prime when he beat Canelo, approaching late 30’s. So if you wanna say Canelo was young and green, then i’d say Floyd going into his late 30’s levels it out.
          Floyd was 37yrs old and 150lbs, Canelo was 23yrs old and 165lbs. Floyd walked him down without getting touched. He straight up whooped that man.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            With Canelo winning the title at 175 I’d say he took that self proclaimed TBE title away from Floyd . But we all know the real TBE is Sugar Ray Robinson but we will allow Floyd to think he really is
            SRR bumass aint fought no damn body. Sure, he was the greatest win to loss ratio in the history of the sport, but those opponents are terrible.

Jake Lomatta? Some of Floyd's worse opponents would beat those men silly.

Comment

Floyd retired, im sure he could care less..when will you move on with your life?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                The end of DECADE is near and looks like that canelo is the front runner to get the award. Do u think that floyd will go outrage and become racist again just like he did in the past for not getting the award....
                CAnelo hasn’t beaten anyone with a pulse so how can he get any award? The guy is dodgy like a bag of diacks.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  Floyd was 37yrs old and 150lbs, Canelo was 23yrs old and 165lbs. Floyd walked him down without getting touched. He straight up whooped that man.
                  “Whooped” 😂. Mayweather and whooped do not belong in the same sentence. Again, what PAC did to Cotto, Barrera, and David Diaz for example...those are whoopings.

Comment

Originally posted by Socal2552 View Post
                    “Whooped” 😂. Mayweather and whooped do not belong in the same sentence. Again, what PAC did to Cotto, Barrera, and David Diaz for example...those are whoopings.
                    That was a whooping to me though. Floyd was just too old and small to really make the guy bleed or anything. But he was aggressive and put his punches together.

But I dont care if you feel it was a beatdown or not. It was definitely an atg performance by Floyd.

Comment

Some still butt hurt about Floyd. If Canelo gets it then Floyd beat 2 of them. The more Canelo and Pac win the better Floyd looks.

If Floyd came back out of retirement and manage to beat both guys again there will be another slew of excuses and people discrediting the wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X