X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    ^This

Usyk beats a guy who's probably stage 1 diabetic - and all of a sudden the top guys @ HW are ducking him? LOL. The silly **** here just does too far...
    U got guys like boliodogs and roadcok posting completely false narratives and BS all the time it makes this place less able to converse about the sport with facts.

I remember the good old days of forum where truth was conversed about rather than jibberish.

Comment

^This

Usyk beats a guy who's probably stage 1 diabetic - and all of a sudden the top guys @ HW are ducking him? LOL. The silly **** here just does too far...
      when usyk come to HW and fight a can they say "he deserves a real shot right now cause of his cruiser resume"

when you say "why loma deserve a title shot in his 2nd pro fight"?

"oh well his amatuer pedigree gets him a pass"

"why didnt golovkin fight lara years ago when lara was calling for the fight and golovkins resume was real weak and lara would have been the best name on that resume"

"oh well what lara do at 160? tell lara to get in line and win some fights at 160"

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
        U got guys like boliodogs and roadcok posting completely false narratives and BS all the time it makes this place less able to converse about the sport with facts.

I remember the good old days of forum where truth was conversed about rather than jibberish.
        Indeed. Seems like this place is overrun with teenage cheer-leading fanbois and not enough true fans of the Sweet Science...

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          when usyk come to HW and fight a can they say "he deserves a real shot right now cause of his cruiser resume"

"why didnt golovkin fight lara years ago when lara was calling for the fight and golovkins resume was real weak and lara would have been the best name on that resume"

"oh well what lara do at 160? tell lara to get in line and win some fights at 160"

LOL
          In the words of the immortal Bishop Don "Magic" Juan - "Church. Preach. Tabernacle."

I would absolutely LOVE to see Usyk in the ring with Wilder next just so we won't have to endure the prolonged cheer-leading and scrotum licking that guys like Bumlovkin enjoyed before the veil was finally lifted. Lol...

Comment

In the words of the immortal Bishop Don "Magic" Juan - "Church. Preach. Tabernacle."

I would absolutely LOVE to see Usyk in the ring with Wilder next just so we won't have to endure the prolonged cheer-leading and scrotum licking that guys like Bumlovkin enjoyed before the veil was finally lifted. Lol...
            theyd be like "well usyk was winning rounds on him before he got caught so yeah..wilder aint all that he got lucky"...LOL

these boys havent really learned any real lesson.....golovkin....kovalev....they both got pants'd....golovkin in a fight that he asked for.....all it taught these clown ass kids is how to sharpen their excuse game

"headbutts..lowblows...forearms...american ref....jabs...robbery...blah blah"

Comment

Bumlovkin could have had the Ward fight - but we all know what would have happened there, as did team Triple Duck, which is exactly why that fight didn't happen. 164lbs anyone? LOL..
              As far as I know, neither of them made a serious attempt at putting together a match, and GGG was trying to get at Canelo.

Comment

hahaha again...you cant answer the question...cant be objective....its just "floyd and al..man i hate them"...
                I answered the question, and called them both what they are, bums. They're tomato cans, who were given high ranks, in order to be fed to Davis. You mention their ranks, but conveniently leave out the people who had those ranks. Why?Because, you know they had zero business in the ring with Tank. Then, you pretend like I dodged your question, and get triggered by me calling out Floyd and Al. Sorry not sorry. Floyd's the reason I started watching boxing, but unlike you, I'm a boxing fan first. I'm not going to suck Floyd off and write off all the bullshit he does and says.

You can't look at what's going on, with an objective mindset, and not think something's wrong. Machado gets his belt stolen and handed to Davis, against a guy who's never fought at 130 in his life, prior to that match. Now, Gamboa's somehow one slot away from a mandatory position, for knocking out a guy who's not even in their ranks. There's no way this isn't sus.

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                lol...speaking of pulling strings...how u get a title shot in your 2nd pro fight?!?!? i guess bob arum dont pull strings eh? lol

youre a clown...
                Loma called Salido out, so Salido called him on his bluff. Salido wanted the fight and made it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                  I answered the question, and called them both what they are, bums. They're tomato cans, who were given high ranks, in order to be fed to Davis. You mention their ranks, but conveniently leave out the people who had those ranks. Why?Because, you know they had zero business in the ring with Tank. Then, you pretend like I dodged your question, and get triggered by me calling out Floyd and Al. Sorry not sorry. Floyd's the reason I started watching boxing, but unlike you, I'm a boxing fan first. I'm not going to suck Floyd off and write off all the bullshit he does and says.

You can't look at what's going on, with an objective mindset, and not think something's wrong. Machado gets his belt stolen and handed to Davis, against a guy who's never fought at 130 in his life, prior to that match. Now, Gamboa's somehow one slot away from a mandatory position, for knocking out a guy who's not even in their ranks. There's no way this isn't sus.

Loma called Salido out, so Salido called him on his bluff. Salido wanted the fight and made it happen.
                  you mean bob made it happen with influence and money lol...dont act like thats not what happened...try not to pull the wool over your eyes too far there chief

will you care how davis got there if hes the mando for lomas wba belt?

lol...trigger is the new buzzword around eh? everyone claims they are triggering someone when wanna think theyre smart and feel tough i guess

Comment

LOL
                    you gotta be the only one left who persists with the lara bs lol. he wasn't even fighting at mw...he was just some guy who said ggg's name once, and the people who thought lara may be able to beat ggg blew their loads over it. tank and loma mentioned each other plenty..."not even in the same weight class doe".

usyk is wbo mandatory...you want him to relinquish his mando status or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      you gotta be the only one left who persists with the lara bs lol. he wasn't even fighting at mw...he was just some guy who said ggg's name once, and the people who thought lara may be able to beat ggg blew their loads over it. tank and loma mentioned each other plenty..."not even in the same weight class doe".

usyk is wbo mandatory...you want him to relinquish his mando status or what?
                      nah...i want usyk to fight wilder and get ktfo like we all know he would....

i dont even have a beef with loma or usyk...i respect them

but lara was #1 at 154 and if he wanted to move up and get the fight he could have easily been accomodated....lara was a known name who had been on tv many times

he said golovkins name more than once in fact....and called for the fight....then golovkins team, when pressed on it, said that lara doesnt bring fans or money and that he should go get in line at 160....lol...some of the alternatives golovkin chose were much less....and there were several of them

stop saying its bs...loeffler and sanchez both had to downplay it to the media cause they got pressed about it....lara didnt just mention it once chief...keep living in fantasyland

since when does a guy HAVE TO be campaigning in a division to get a fight in that division?!?!? how many wins at 160 did gabe rosado have when golovkin fought him!?!?!?!

yall have no problem with usyk being a mando when he beat friggin chazz witherspoon....but if someone else get a shot or climb the rankings top you dont like then its open season lol

usyk has literally done NOTHING at HW to warrant being any bodies mando...but yall are cool with it....but not lara climbing up to a title shot with golovkin when he was #1 at 154...LOL
                      Last edited by Curt Henning; 10-18-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X