Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s true, but it means nothing lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
      If were gonna go that route I guess we should mention that Parker did WAAAAYY better than AJ vs Ortiz. Lol. Parker> AJ?
      You mean ruiz? Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
        So Chisora is better than Wilder with this logic... which means Wilder is miles above Joshua because look at Brezeale fights.... so Chisora is better than Joshua too.... #1 HW is Chisora now?
        Or is AJ miles ahead of Wilder because of the Molina and Gavern fights?

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          You mean ruiz? Smh
          Yes I did. It didn't feel right even while I was typing. Couldn't figure out what was wrong though. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            It’s true, but it means nothing lol.
            because deterioration is a thing, and the way wilder took him out was a career ending ko loss. so it doesn't mean half as much as when wilder did him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Scholar View Post
              because deterioration is a thing, and the way wilder took him out was a career ending ko loss. so it doesn't mean half as much as when wilder did him in.
              Kownacki’s KO on him was also devastating. In the fight thread I mentioned how Spizlka is fantastic for highlight reel KO’s he’s just always on the wrong side.

Comment

cant take what bellew says seriously

massive bias in a lot of what he says because he is mates with fighters like aj, chisora

sky shouldn't have him as a pundit

Comment

Wilder KOs Chisora in brutal fashikn... come on now...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Kownacki’s KO on him was also devastating. In the fight thread I mentioned how Spizlka is fantastic for highlight reel KO’s he’s just always on the wrong side.
                    Takes two to tango.~

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                      Or is AJ miles ahead of Wilder because of the Molina and Gavern fights?
                      Exactly you could do this triangle theory for days... it doesn't work, hence it proves nothing.... looking at track records and multiple fights Chisora isn't a consistent fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X