Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's daughter is pregnant by a 19yo rapper with 7 kids from 5 women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
    She’s far from dumb. She completed high school at 15.
    What high school did she attend?

Was she home schooled?

What was her GPA? Was she in a STEM program?

Nothing about that girl says intelligent anything.

And if she is intelligent then that's a testament to the point that hip hop culture promotes ignorance and the communities' brightest minds must act like pure dumb asses to "fit in".

Comment

Originally posted by Easteurobox View Post
      Damn this boy is stupid. Just think big picture for one second on what they're talking about.
      Whats the big picture alt acct guy?

She's f#cking a multimillionaire who's 19, she's 19 & her dad is damn near a billionaire probably. I think everything is gonna be okay.

You probably think welfare & poverty is in this conversation cuz their black or something ignorant & racist like that I'm assuming & can't see beyond color?

Comment

Why is this thread not deleted.

Comment

She grew up watching her dad invite 30 strippers to home at 4:00 am. What do ya think she learned?

Whether it’s a company or family, it all starts from the top and Floyd is the dad.

Comment

Floyd's got too much money. This dude will be found floating somewhere...

The Money grandad. Haha. Time flies...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Whats the big picture alt acct guy?

She's f#cking a multimillionaire who's 19, she's 19 & her dad is damn near a billionaire probably. I think everything is gonna be okay.
              What does the fact that her "father" has made money from being a boxer have anything to do with her, her father and NBA youngboy are still a bunch of dumb asses?

Jesus Christ, you can't disregard everything and all the other outlying factors just because they have money.

It's good to know that you will prostitute your family, family name and races name for a dollar.

If you were alive 400 years ago, you would probably be one of the Africans selling other Africans into slavery all because you were making a "profit" in a world where money is everything.

Of course you're too stupid to see the big picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                Floyd thought his millions would help protect his family...forgetting he's still from the hood and his millions haven't changed a damn thing. Hood people frequent with hood people, and millions won't change that.

Do you think a well to do girl with a billionaire/multimillionaire father would mess with a 'rapper'?

Maybe the Kardashians...and that's about it.

You can't buy class.

My point is you can be poor and from the hood, but carry yourself with class and eventually get out of poverty without worrying about your daughter mingling with trash like that rapper. Floyd is not part of that class I'm referring to. Dude still posts dollar stacks on instagram.
                & The Hadids

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                  how is this boxing related?
                  You stupid Fuk. This thread is in the lounge not nsb.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    We should Throw him “red” party. That’s the only way these type of threads disappear. Red K from me
                    Why are you Floyd cum guzzlers complaining? This thread is in the lounge not NSB.

You dumb fuking.........

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      The BBC strikes again. Took Mayweather's daughter's 0.
                      Lol lol lol lol

Comment

Working...
                      X