No announcement yet.

What happened to Maniac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Maniac?

Dude doesn't even die hard post anymore. Did he finally get out of his mom's basement and got a real job? (I'm serious) All jokes aside, besides him getting owned constantly by posters and mods for in-denial-racism do any of you Rancheros know what happened to him? Hope all is good he was alright at times.

higga took the L, got perma banned for racist bs
    Last edited by JosephVelder; 04-02-2014, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Maybe he got banned

Comment

.....Migra?

Comment

he ran it too close to the limit for too long

Comment

C'mon I know one of you guys knows his alt he can't live a day without being in here. I'm suspicious of 'Robust' but I could be wrong. Maniatica wher'd are juuuuuu

Comment

I miss Maniac, he was an ATG and went out way before his prime, similar to Salvador Sanchez.

Comment

Good question, he's on my friends list. He was a good amigo.

Comment

Maniac like many other posters got tired of posting here. He might still be around looking and doing his usual work, but he is now a full time twitter guy. Many retire BS poster are in twitter having serious boxing discussion and playing in fantasy leagues. You can speak you mind without being afraid of being ban.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    Maniac like many other posters got tired of posting here. He might still be around looking and doing his usual work, but he is now a full time twitter guy. Many retire BS poster are in twitter having serious boxing discussion and playing in fantasy leagues. You can speak you mind without being afraid of being ban.
                    Whats his twitter name I will follow him.

Comment

Working...
                    X