Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Scully talks about Ward/Dawson, the weight issues, the Miranda sparring rumor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we all saw it from the get go he was drained he had no energy really stupid of Dawson taking the fight at 168.
    probably could have made about the same money fighting Pascal or cloud why sacrifice your body for 600K

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      we all saw it from the get go he was drained he had no energy really stupid of Dawson taking the fight at 168.
      probably could have made about the same money fighting Pascal or cloud why sacrifice your body for 600K
      Because they think they can do it and they dont get a practice shot , so they they learn the hard way making a weight and performing at your best at that weight is 2 entirely different deals .

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
        The problem I have with Scully is that they seemed to have one game plan. That was to catch Ward coming in. I will never understand as to why a fighter of Dawson's skill level get hit in the same place 83 times. 83 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        He couldnt time the punches and when he did he couldnt react like a shot to sht fighter,i literally saw a right hand where dawson saw it coming and had ample time to react and didnt i just wish he would have let his hands go he landed a few nice counters.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          The individual parts are not special but the finished product is.
          well fuking said...thats sooooooo TRUE!!!!

Comment

Sounds like Dawson couldn't take the weight off right.

They took the risk it failed badly, the great thing about now is the mentality of "what have you done lately".

Comment

Working...
            X