Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 15, 2012... Can we ask for more?? Can't wait!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 15, 2012... Can we ask for more?? Can't wait!!

Can't wait, my DVR will go crazy recording both and going back and forth all night.. Who agree??

it's gonna be a lot of fun, probably be busy for two days trying to catch up on all the fights so I don't miss anything

I see Sergio Thompson's name is on there....anyone know what happened with the Linares rematch? love to see that as the final fight

Comment

Yeah, it'll be a great day for boxing, mostly because of Chavez Jr - Martinez. So hyped for that one.

Comment

Yeah we can ask for Canelo to fight an actual jr f**king middleweight

Comment

Didn't Abner Mares get confirmed already for the Golden Boy card?

And yeah, I think my set up will be to buy and watch the Martinez-Chavez PPV, and then have Canelo-Lopez playing on stream at the same time.

But if the PPV is too expensive I'll probably watch Canelo-Lopez on free TV, and have Chavez-Martinez on stream.

Comment

Comment

real good night for boxing jhonny vs ponce de leon, karass vs maidana i actually think soto karass can pull the upset dude can take a beating

Comment

These matchups don't exactly set the world on fire for me personally. But then. I'm not Mexican. I'm just a boxing fan.

Comment

Goldenboys card overall is better but top rank main event is class

Comment

Did anyone else realize that the weekend before (sept 8th) alexander/bailey+matthysse on shotime is going head to head with dawson/ward on hbo. So two weekends in a row we have 2 solid seperate cards on the same night

Comment

Working...
                    X