Who will take the WW crown over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley or Khan.

Comment

Brad Solomon if he gets out from under which ever rock he is hiding beneath. Mike Jones, Thomas Dulorme, and obviously Tim Bradley would be my guesses.

Comment

Tim Bradley after he UD's Pacquiao.

Khan ain't doing crap, he's probably gonna lose to Peterson again or get spaked out at WW by Ortiz/Berto/Alexander/somebody else.

Comment

what about Brook? any chance for him?

Comment

Jessie Vargas

Gamboa if he can go up in weight

Rios

Donaire

Chavez Jr

Khan (if he can actually work in his boxing skills, he honestly needs a new trainer)

Broner

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              Jessie Vargas

Rios

Donaire

Chavez Jr

Khan (if he can actually work in his boxing skills, he honestly needs a new trainer)

Broner
              I have questions about you mentioning Vargas, Gamboa, or Broner as well, since Vargas hasn't shown that yet and Gamboa and Broner may not even be welterweights when Pac and May lose or relinquish that crown, but you just mentioned Donaire and Chavez Jr.? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Jessie Vargas

Rios

Donaire

Chavez Jr

Broner
                You should be turned red for that comment, and you know why. Vargas will lose once he steps up to a Top 10 WW. Donaire will never fight at 147, he's already 28-29 and he's still at 122 fighting the likes of Mijares. Gamboa is just not big enough to 147 I think. He may go to 140, but not any higher, who knows though. Rios will probably go to MW before his career is over with, but I don't see him beating anyone that can out-box him. Khan may, and Broner may as well.

You said Chavez Jr........what the f**k????

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I have questions about you mentioning Vargas, Gamboa, or Broner as well, since Vargas hasn't shown that yet and Gamboa and Broner may not even be welterweights when Pac and May lose or relinquish that crown, but you just mentioned Donaire and Chavez Jr.? WTF?
                  LMFAO!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  what about Brook? any chance for him?
                  I don't see him beating Khan right now and when fighters like Jones, Bradley, and others get slightly better yeah I doubt he beats any of them. It is a possibility though.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
                    LMFAO!!!

I don't see him beating Khan right now and when fighters like Jones, Bradley, and others get slightly better yeah I doubt he beats any of them. It is a possibility though.
                    i agree... i think Brook need to beat some better opposition

Comment

Amir Khan wont even be British WW #1 that spot will belong to Kell Brook.

Comment

Working...
                      X