No announcement yet.

would you fight over words alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FOREVER View Post
    Yea, thats true. No lie though, not trying to be racist, but 95% of the time I get it from black guys. Maybe because I am a bit "hip/hop" and wear Jordans, earrings, and an expensive watch. They look at me like Im a punk, and I cant STAND that ****.

By now, my high school pics have been spread around here pretty well. Well, I got in so many fights in school because of my curly hair, and glasses all because they thought I was a punk. It was one of my insecurities in school. They would look at me like a nerdy punk, and it would get my blood boiling because I knew I grew up in the gym and boxed. It would lead to so many fights in school, its not even funny.

I have calmed down on that a bunch since I my 20's. Now I am 27, matured a whole lot, got a fiance to care for, a job to hold on to, and a house to pay. I try to keep myself out of trouble. No drugs, easy on the alcohol, and lots of work.
    the surefire path to success and a good way to make life a lot easier on you. . . so when you're 50 you'll have money in the bank shorty what ya thank. . . have your house paid off, be putting your kids through college (if u have any), contemplating buying new cars every 2 years, a boat, a vacation condo/lake house, etc, going on sweet ass lax vacations . . . rather than praying to get social security as soon as possible, still working at the bottom of the food chain making what kids your age now make, and paying off all kinds of debts with ruined credit, etc. . .

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
      I know it sounds stupid huh? But honestly when **** happens, thinking about all the woulda coulda shoulda stuff goes out the window and you revert to what you are and who you are. I was raised here in Cali but I was born in Mexico and brought to this country when I was a baby, but my family is mostly from Michoacan Mexico if that explains anything. My father and mother both have bad tempers and I am the oldest in my family and to be honest, for the most part I surround myself with good people who have kindness in their hearts but none of them are pu$$ies. I wouldnt hang out with them if they were. Its just always been my temperament and my younger brother is the same way. Maybe its just the way we were raised. Ive never seen my dad ever take **** from no one, not even from my mom. So maybe its that, I dont know. But dont get me wrong, Im not a bad person or someone who looks for problems. I believe in karma and I try to be a good person but **** man, sometimes there are people out there who bring out the worst in you and you show another side of you.

We are all like that, even you!
      You're dad ever ****ed up your mom for staring him down?

If staring at you brings the worst out of you, i can only imagine what would happen if they actually said something.

Comment

when people stare at me i like to make googely eyes and pound my chest like a ******.

some times ill open my mouth wide and bobble my head about while i shake my hands in the air.

you dont have to just stare back, like your trying to be a bad ass, i like to have fun when some ones staring at me.

Comment

If anybody has to prove how tough they are but getting into fights with someone that stares at them, then they arent tough at all.

Being disiplined is big part of toughness, as is walking away. What exactly are you accomplishing when you get into a fight with a guy who's just talking *****?

Comment

Yea, thats true. No lie though, not trying to be racist, but 95% of the time I get it from black guys. Maybe because I am a bit "hip/hop" and wear Jordans, earrings, and an expensive watch. They look at me like Im a punk, and I cant STAND that ****.

By now, my high school pics have been spread around here pretty well. Well, I got in so many fights in school because of my curly hair, and glasses all because they thought I was a punk. It was one of my insecurities in school. They would look at me like a nerdy punk, and it would get my blood boiling because I knew I grew up in the gym and boxed. It would lead to so many fights in school, its not even funny.

I have calmed down on that a bunch since I my 20's. Now I am 27, matured a whole lot, got a fiance to care for, a job to hold on to, and a house to pay. I try to keep myself out of trouble. No drugs, easy on the alcohol, and lots of work.
            im gonna be honest, lol, i always hold my head up high and i always walk around clean people and lookn at them in the eyes for a millisecond if theyre clean looking gangster lookalikes, lol, im from east l.a so thats why i do it, lol, if i dont stand any ground and walk around with my head low, ****in gangsters will think of me as a punk, lol, black people and mexicans is deep over here in southern cali, lol, they dont like each other but i know its true what you stated in that regard, so damn ****in true, race plays a role on everything, lol, (in boxing, ex.the ricans), lol, problem is for me, lol, ironically for me, lol, by the way, i dont hate blakk people either........ i date a portuguese american light blakk girl who doesnt consider herself blakk(which she is but light), , , lol, thats cool, you dont do drugs, you got a solid state of mind that way and you know what you do at all times, thats cool, to everybody else that drinks and smokes, lol go **** yourselves, lol, nyahahaha
            Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 12-14-2011, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
              Damn, times have changed since I graduated in 2000. Seems like ages ago.

Never knew teabagging was on the rise.

But sucking dick in gang initiations is nothing new though.

Wtf, are you talking girl on guy or guy on guy. This is the first I've ever heard of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                If anybody has to prove how tough they are but getting into fights with someone that stares at them, then they arent tough at all.

Being disiplined is big part of toughness, as is walking away. What exactly are you accomplishing when you get into a fight with a guy who's just talking *****?
                i dont exactly get into fights at all but you bet your azz i will mad dogg you if i feel you are madogging me, lol, i wont look away either, lol, nothing ever does really happen with many stares cause most people dont even try to stare but if someone says something, lol, its something like, ''where you from'' and nothing happens regardless but if it does, lol, it happens, lol, **** happens as you might put it

Comment

EXACTLY!

When they stare at you, and you look at them, you can tell what kind of look it is, and if it is a hard stare, I dont like to be the first to turn away because I feel like they think they "punked that white boy" when Im not even white.

Usually I'll give a little head nod or say "Whats up bro" in a cool way to ease the tension, but sometimes there are hard heads.
                  So you're light skinned too huh? Im light skinned Mexican and my brother is dirty blonde and we sometimes get the oh he aint a real Mexican **** from even our own people but **** it! If they only knew that there are many places in Mexico where you will find nothing but white Mexicans.

Yeah I get that head nod sometimes too. I think most dudes just are insecure and they walk around looking at other dudes just to see if someone is looking at them while I can give a flying **** if you're looking at me because Im always looking at b!tches but if I catch someone looking at me wrong then they must really want a problem because I never walk around initiating **** or looking to see whos looking at me.

Hard headed guys sometimes need a hard right cross to get the point, you know!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    You're dad ever ****ed up your mom for staring him down?

If staring at you brings the worst out of you, i can only imagine what would happen if they actually said something.
                    Nah man, my dad would never ever lay a finger on a woman, ever! If my dad ever hit my mom I would have to confront him. My dad is old school and he raised me to be a gentleman to women but he also raised me to not take **** from other men. My dad, my brother and I would never lay a finger on a woman!

My dad told me when I was younger " a real man never hits a woman, but never lets a woman hit him either"

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
                      Nah man, my dad would never ever lay a finger on a woman, ever! If my dad ever hit my mom I would have to confront him. My dad is old school and he raised me to be a gentleman to women but he also raised me to not take **** from other men. My dad, my brother and I would never lay a finger on a woman!

My dad told me when I was younger " a real man never hits a woman, but never lets a woman hit him either"
                      you know that the guy youre responded to made that post you replied to as a way to sound above people like me and you, lol, nobody even brought up mom and dad **** into this thrad but he has to try to make a point about fighting is for insecure people so he brings that up, lol, he has no clue of the way you live so why answer that dumb**** posted

Comment

Working...
                      X