Collapse
No announcement yet.

Le voy a regalar un free sigy al primeor que haga reply to this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like it Ric, thanks for your time! How do I host it? Should I save it on my pc?

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    Here you go son.......make sure you host it your self though cuz this sigy will go away in a few weeks.......

Comment

No just hispanic

saludos

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
      So your israeli??

Comment

I don't like how yuri foreman fights.

saludos

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        you're an Israelite? why don't you have a picture of Yuri Foreman on your sig?

Comment

Little Israel has many arab enemies and I just support Israel. It's one small country who has all the surrounding nations wanting to destroy it.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
            I really like it Ric, thanks for your time! How do I host it? Should I save it on my pc?
            upload it to Tinypic

Comment

No worries son I gotchu........yeah by hosting it means you have to first save it to your computer.......then you have to upload it to tiny pic or photobucket or something like that..........then you can put it up any where you want......

Comment

Hazme un Sig, te pago.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  Hazme un Sig, te pago.
                  Im pretty expensive though son.......that's why you don't see too many of my sigies out there....but yous a homie from the Latino Langa so im sure we can work something out........what you have in mind????

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    upload it to Tinypic
                    Will do thank you Maniaco

No worries son I gotchu........yeah by hosting it means you have to first save it to your computer.......then you have to upload it to tiny pic or photobucket or something like that..........then you can put it up any where you want......
                    Ok got it, that's simple steps.. Save it on pc,, reupload it to the Internet, then put it on my sig space. Got it man thank you Sir ric.

Im pretty expensive though son.......that's why you don't see too many of my sigies out there....but yous a homie from the Latino Langa so im sure we can work something out........what you have in mind????
                    That's what I'm talking about Ric, im sure you gentleman can work something out from homie to homie

Comment

Will do thank you Maniaco

Ok got it, that's simple steps.. Save it on pc,, reupload it to the Internet, then put it on my sig space. Got it man thank you Sir ric.

That's what I'm talking about Ric, im sure you gentleman can work something out from homie to homie
                      ahhaha no doubt!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X