Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Recent Events Broken Down by a Big Female Pac Fan. Fans seeing the light?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Nah...don't need to. Especially since you can just tell me. But, it doesn't matter KnockUtheFukout already mentioned that she's more of a Khan fan.

Maybe she just said she's a big Pac which I guess means she's a "big Pac fan"

I'm just going to make videos dissecting Oscar career and mention how I'm a "big Oscar fan"
    You go a head a do that, thats not what she does in this video.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
      facts hurt you *******??
      No I dont like either Manny or that coward Floyd.

I know you are just a little ******ed white kid stuck in suburbia who just started watching Boxing, but guess what, Other things exist in Boxing then sucking Manny and Floyd like you do all day.

Real cute you calling everyone a *******, what does that make you? Maybe your peanut brain can click on my name > find more posts > and you will see my posts, but since you are a ****** I dont blame you.

God when is September coming? So you can start HS and they kick your ass a few times just for teh lulz, you can wear your take the test tshirt.

I found pic of skillswin

and this girl is another useless manny/floyd twat who thinks thats all boxing is about, just like Karceno, a twat with a webcam, atleast she's not with 3 dudes in their moms basement together jerking off unlike Karceno, so i will give her that.

btw, i didnt watch the video, her voice and face annoyed me I had to turn it off, what did she say?
      Last edited by Medved; 07-13-2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        ooooh oooooh...me too!!! i'm a huge Oscar fan
        We should start working on that video...And, it would be validated cuz' we will mention how Oscar is our favorite fighter

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Manny is not Khan?

Either way she must be telling the truth.

It really doesn't matter regardless if she's a big Pac fan or a big Pac hater or whatever.
          As long as what she says it's accurate. So it's laughable to by what she claims she likes and mentioning it on a title...Just say a "boxing fan take" on Pac.
          You would love the video then, in regards to Arums recent statement.

Comment

She isn't that big.

From day one Roach had a problem with USADA doing the testing.

What is wrong with NSAC or WADA doing it.

Is there any reason why Floyd would object to WADA doing the testing?

And she didn't realy articulate the reasons why she thinks Mayweather will beat Pacquiao.

Anyone can say fighter A will beat fighter B but unless they give there reasons why with detail and their thought behind it, it does not mean much.

And Team Mayweather are in talks with Schaefer to fight Khan next, not Pacquiao, so it still seems like Floyd is ducking and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              No I dont like either Manny or that coward Floyd.

I know you are just a little ******ed white kid stuck in suburbia who just started watching Boxing, but guess what, Other things exist in Boxing then sucking Manny and Floyd like you do all day.

Real cute you calling everyone a *******, what does that make you? Maybe your peanut brain can click on my name > find more posts > and you will see my posts, but since you are a ****** I dont blame you.

God when is September coming? So you can start HS and they kick your ass a few times just for teh lulz, you can wear your take the test tshirt.

I found pic of skillswin

and this girl is another useless manny/floyd twat who thinks thats all boxing is about, just like Karceno, a twat with a webcam, atleast she's not with 3 dudes in their moms basement together jerking off unlike Karceno, so i will give her that.

btw, i didnt watch the video, her voice and face annoyed me I had to turn it off, what did she say?

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                You go a head a do that, thats not what she does in this video.
                What does she do then?

There are 2 different posters who are assuming she's a big(ger) Khan fan. There's other 2 posters laughing cuz' she said "my good friend yessir" and then you have one more poster saying how SHE SAID she loved all Roach fighters and Pac being her favorite.

So from posters who have actually seen this video. Have pretty much said that she's a big Khan fan because she's has other videos of "team Khan" and then you have other posters saying how "she said" that she's a Pac fan.

Just because she said so doesn't make it so sir.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  She isn't that big.

And she didn't realy articulate the reasons why she thinks Mayweather will beat Pacquiao.

Anyone can say fighter A will beat fighter B but unless they give there reasons why with detail and their thought behind it, it does not mean much.

And Team Mayweather are in talks with Schaefer to fight Khan next, not Pacquiao, so it still seems like Floyd is ducking and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
                  thye never never learn.......

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    She isn't that big.

I dont give two shits about who she thinks will win, this is mainly about Arum's WADA statement. And you are clearly still confused about WADA/USADA.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      You would love the video then, in regards to Arums recent statement.
                      I already know everything that has transpired. I don't need to look at this video. Either she will say a couple of inaccurate statements or she will say everything that transpired. Either way I'm not going to learn anything new.

Point is you trying to claim something as a fact in hope to validate such video.

But, I can't be bothered right now. Because, I'm going to make a video speaking of Oscar career as a "big Oscar fan" which will validate the video even more.

Comment

Working...
                      X