Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mosley in tears begging his corner to not send him out in the 11th rd against PAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Has this episode been shown on tv yet?

Why the **** was SSM so scared?
    he had a blister on his foot apparently.

Comment

sucks to see a grown man cry , pac is a monster

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        he had a blister on his foot apparently.
        Then ask Nazim properly and not cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
          This is the only time I saw a boxer crying in the fight. PAC must be something to make Shane act like that.
          no wonder you never saw it happening cuz you only watch pacroid fights. i guess that b.itch was extra roided for the fight

Comment

Comment

All the people who *****ing about Shane being a *****, you weren't in the ring that night so you can't judge a man like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                Pacquiao is a con man when it comes to his out of ring persona compared to his demeanor when the bell rings. He's Mr. Sportsmanship, always friendly and smiling during the lead up to the fight. Notice how giggly and bubbly Clottey and Mosley were during the weigh-in, looked more like the start of a date between pre-teens and not the final leg of the hype tour between warriors. Naazim even scolded Shane for smiling at Manny. He tricks them, puts them at ease, makes them think he's their friend. Then when the fight starts that smile disappears and he goes head-hunting, then when his opponents realize just how fast and strong he is, and Pac transforms from Mr. Congeniality to the Tasmainian Devil, they become legitimately scared.

The only person who didn't seem intimidated was Margarito, he's the only one who didn't go into his turtle shell or get on his bike in recent years... and he paid dearly for it.
                Margarito earned his right to be a fighter back in that fight true showing of his guts.after that beating i think he was just dumb and did not realize he had packed gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
                  I dont think he was crying but I do think he was not the same after that knock down in the 3rd. He was just asking Pac not to knock him out. And for someone who couldnt move he sure did alot of moving away from Pac lol. It's sad I really like Mosley as a fighter I consider him one of the greats and a definite hall of fame inductee. But he needs to retire he looked shot in his past 5 fights. And if you listen to him you can see he's slowing down and starting to slur his speech more and more as each fight takes place. I'd hate to see him get hurt, money isnt everything.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                    Can I request a video of Zab Vs Kosta please?

As Amir said, 3 Ko's in one punch.

Comment

he'd probably heared his gf that he has become mannys b!tch for running instead of fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X