Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How early wouldve PAC destroyed Shane if the latter came out guns blazing ala Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How early wouldve PAC destroyed Shane if the latter came out guns blazing ala Hatton?

I was able to speak to someone who had access to PAC's inner circle of friends. The talk within those people is that PAC himself told them he wanted to do Mosley in three rounds if Shane was ready to go toe-to-toe from the get go. True story...
    1st or 2nd round
    22.22%
    3rd or 4th round
    55.56%
    5th or 6th round
    22.22%
    Last edited by Republica; 05-16-2011, 02:19 AM.

If he fought ala Mosley he would have gotten KO'd quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
      I was able to speak to someone who had access to PAC's inner circle of friends. The talk within those people is that PAC himself told them he wanted to do Mosley in three rounds if Shane was ready to go toe-to-toe from the get go. True story...
      Would have flattened him in the first. Pac threw the biggest punch I've ever seen from him in the first. Missed, obviously, but it had ridiculous follow through and body weight while still short and straight. He was looking for the Hatton repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
        mosley would be KOed in the 2nd or 3rd round if he actually went to war

Comment

I'm surprised Manny couldn't ko that shot 40 year old who hasn't looked good in ages.I was surprised to see Mosley avoid the ko against such an elite beast.

Comment

if mosley actually fought maybe he wouldve actually had a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I'm surprised Manny couldn't ko that shot 40 year old who hasn't looked good in ages.I was surprised to see Mosley avoid the ko against such an elite beast.
              Dumb ****. And you actually think that's smart boxing not giving himself a chance. Shane did survival boxing he says he aint risking getting KTFOed.

Mosley: " I wouldnt dare throw those haymakers while he(PAC) is giving me back 6-inchers", end of story

Comment

Hatton allowed Pacquiao to come out guns blazing -- Shane didn't.

Comment

If anyone else fought like Hatton running in head first they'd get KTFO. You'd have to be a complete moron to do that.

Now, if Shane did his power boxing like he did back in his day, he'd of stand a chance in there but, he never showed up, so that besides the point.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                    If anyone else fought like Hatton running in head first they'd get KTFO. You'd have to be a complete moron to do that.

Now, if Shane did his power boxing like he did back in his day, he'd of stand a chance in there but, he never showed up, so that besides the point.
                    Read the title very carefully. Not fight stylewise like Ricky Hatton but heartwise. All systems go for a full atttack. Hatton>>>Shane

Comment

Working...
                    X