Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac took the test now and came back clean. Will the result silence all his haters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
    It has nothing to do with being a***** smh. I dont think anyone on this earth taht watches boxing thought Manny was on steroids until he avoided a blood test. Who in their right mind thought the Mayweather vs Pac fight would fall apart because of testing?? I thought maybe weight, money, or location...I never thought the fight wouldnt be made because of the blood test..

Only logical thinkers would think Manny was on roids because he doesnt want to test randomly...I always say this...If Manny is a tough ass beating bigger guys, left and right. And he is'nt willing to fight the so called coward floyd because of a test??? Come on now...
    You were talking about logical. You guys been saying for ages and your brothers..."Pac only fights those shot past his prime, weight drained coming from a lost while Pac himself was an overatted bum with one dimesional skill and yet you guys he needs to take a test. WTF! I don't see any logical there!
    Originally posted by Squizz View Post
    That's what I've been saying since day one. He should do this, and REALLY stick it to Floyd. But he hasn't done so yet.

If Manny is tested randomly OST-style in ANY fight, I will never question him again. Until he does that, there is a *huge* cloud of speculation over his career.
    I just can't believe the words you said. How can you someone expect to believe you when you keep complicting yourself about the issue. You were saying before Pac only fight shot past his prime fighters coming from big losses and weight drained but Pac needs to take a test. I don't know how come you can't see these words doesn't make any sense but expecting us to believe what you said because you said so. shm
    Last edited by straightleft; 05-15-2011, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      No, don't forget that he is promoted by the devil and all his opponents take dives and are drugged with their own permission to ensure the dive.
      aww boo hoo that would just mean Manny is subject to the same criticism every other famous person lives with.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        I just can't believe the words you said. How can you someone expect to believe you when you keep complicting yourself about the issue. You were saying before Pac only fight shot past his prime fighters coming from big losses and weight drained but Pac needs to take a test. I don't know how come you can't see these words doesn't make any sense but expecting us to believe what you said because you said so. shm
        Huh? Once again, try posting something that makes an OUNCE of sense, and I'll respond to it. I'm baffled by your inability to grasp the most simplistic concepts of the English language. I sure hope English isn't your first language, because if it is, you need to go get yourself a GED. Either that, or you went to high school in Detroit.

*******s don't even make sense when they try.

And their hero is a lying, cheating, scumbag piece of trash.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          No.

Why? Because by doing such against an opponent not named Floyd proves that it wasnt the tests he was afraid of but the fighter himself. It would clear the PED talk and raise the duck talk.

Take the tests against Floyd. Period.
          Apparently he is willing to take the tests, though.

Taking them for his next fight regardless will show that he is willing to.

Go one further and call Mayweather out after he fight reiterating that he will take the tests.

This would be a perfect way for Manny to show everyone who is really ducking. Whilst adding great build up and shutting down the speculation at the same time.

But Manny nor Floyd ever call each other out or address each other on camera. They need a take a leaf out of the old school fighters books.

A fight of this magnitude, the amount of times they are asked on camera about each other. Just talk some trash already.
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 05-16-2011, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Trend of this thread.

Floyd fans: I'll be happy if he takes the test.

Pacquio fans: No it won't.

Lol.

Comment

I don't think so. These Floyd fan boys will simply say....Of course he stopped using it or he was using those type of PED that can't be detected with the current test or whatever. They already sentenced Pac as guilty and anything less than a positive result won't be sufficient enough to sastify their thrist seeing Pac crumble to the ground. Pathetic creatures!

I disagree if he takes randomized blood and urine tests , they come back clean and both his performance and physicality looks relatively the same, end of story. And every time someone tries to question or reopen the subject he can say i took the tests, I looked the same shut your mouth.

Comment

Why because he proven himself a clean fighter? Floyd OST, there is a big hole on that even the moon can pass through with it. It will never prove someone is clean unless they really do the real Olympic test and the haters will gonna hate Pac no matter what.
                SO you telling me you believe that bull**** that pac gets weak from needles?????

COME ON MAN!!! NOT KRYPTONITE, NOT AN ATOMIC BOMB FOR WAPACMAN, BUT A ****IN SYRINGE WHICH OLD PEOPLE WITH DIABETES PUT UP WITH???

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

I don't think so. These Floyd fan boys will simply say....Of course he stopped using it or he was using those type of PED that can't be detected with the current test or whatever. They already sentenced Pac as guilty and anything less than a positive result won't be sufficient enough to sastify their thrist seeing Pac crumble to the ground. Pathetic creatures!
                  So he shouldn't take a drug test and clear his name because people will claim he "used to be" on PED's?

You sound like even YOU believe he's on them and just don't wanna see him exposed. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    So he shouldn't take a drug test and clear his name because people will claim he "used to be" on PED's?

You sound like even YOU believe he's on them and just don't wanna see him exposed. Lol
                    Which poeple? You mean Floyd fan boys?

Comment

Nah man, Pac pays the opponents to take dives too and Roach feeds them Ketamine diluted in their water bottles- with their permission of course, it's part of the payoff deal. Plus Arum is the devil, he knows that money makes average men weak and submissive so that they bend to his will.

Pac is always going to cheat one way or another....if he wins, he cheats to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X