No announcement yet.

A disgrace to boxing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    That's what it seems like.Pacman robs the fans of another 60 bucks to watch him beat someone we knew he'd beat.Then everyone gets mad at Mosley,wow.

You're missing the point... Its not about not knowing Pac would win... Its about atleast giving YOUR fans a decent show and effort. How WOULD YOU grade Shane's effort?? He didn't even show up to fight.. He wanted to be friends..

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
      Nazim said that you would never ask for your money back after watching a Mosley fight. I laughed at myself for buying the fight. I'm a Boxing fan though, I can't resist.
      im a boxing fan too.... but... Judging from what I saw of Shane's "training" on 360, I knew he wouldn't be even close to competitive in this fight. Pool noodles and towels...hardly any cardio.

So I knew Shane would be beat to the punch, and not have enough cardio to throw the combinations necessary to win, or even have a good showing for that matter...

All that talk of legacy was just that, talk.. I was sitting there actually looking at how both was training. Talk is cheap, Im a boxing fan.. but im not gonna get robbed

Comment

Seriosly dude blame Bob Arum and Top Rank, they see a shot fighter with a big name and Pac has his next opponent. Just ask yourself Shane, how does Margarito get a shot at Pac before you? He was Shot first!

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
          You're missing the point... Its not about not knowing Pac would win... Its about atleast giving YOUR fans a decent show and effort. How WOULD YOU grade Shane's effort?? He didn't even show up to fight.. He wanted to be friends..
          Shane is shot to ****,is 40 years old & at least 50% of boxing fans said he would get ko'd.But a shot 40 year old managed to last 12 rounds with the fighter widely regarded as the best fighter currently,based on that,I'd say he did great.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Shane is shot to ****,is 40 years old & at least 50% of boxing fans said he would get ko'd.But a shot 40 year old managed to last 12 rounds with the fighter widely regarded as the best fighter currently,based on that,I'd say he did great.
            U have a point +1

Comment

Working...
            X