Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother is arrested for encouraging her son to fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother is arrested for encouraging her son to fight!!!

Just ran across this and figured I'd share. Imma put up a poll along with it, so ya'll make sure ya'll vote.

I know there is a video that goes with it, but I'm at work and cant view it. But what are yall's thoughts on this here. Me personally, I dont see a damn thing wrong with it. It's better than them shootin up somebody's block behind some ***** they can settle in the front yard in the grass.

That's how it used to be. You squabbed it out, instead of hidin behind a trigger, and the fight was always a up and up fair scrap; no jumpin, and no letten it go too far. As far as I'm conserned(By just reading)she did what every parent oughta do when disputes between young men go beyond words. Let um scratch it out in the front yard; fair and square.

---------------------------------------------------------------

California mother arrested for encouraging son to fight

A California mother was arrested this week after she was captured on video encouraging her son to pummel another boy, police said.

The woman can be heard yelling "Beat him down. Body slam him," as the two boys swing wildly at each other in the scuffle that leaves one bloody.

At one point in the video, circulated on the internet, the woman offers pointers to her son on how to win the fight. She also assures the combatants they have permission to fight in her yard and that she will not call the police.

Police say they have arrested the woman, identifying her as Jennifer Zuniga, 33, of the central California city of Ceres.

She faces child endangerment and contributing to the delinquency of a minor charges, police said.

"Jennifer can be heard and seen in the video yelling and encouraging her son to batter the other juvenile. Jennifer is heard yelling a barrage of profanities and enticing the fight," Ceres Police said in a statement.

The video was posted on YouTube and police say they learned about it from a tipster.

Police also credited a man who witnessed the fight and can be seen on the video stopping it.

"This man (challenges) Jennifer Zuniga's actions and stopped the assault before someone was seriously injured," the police statement said.

At the end of the video, the man is seen getting in between the brawling boys.

"Lady, you're letting them fight like this? What kind of example are you, lady?" the man asks.

"I don't care," the woman replies.
    Thumbs up!!!!!! She did the right thing by lettin them scrap.
    66.67%
    Thumbs down!!!!!! She was an irresponsible parent, and deserved what she got.
    33.33%

ha! my mom did the exact same thing to me and I thank her for it still. If I were to get into a scrap, tried to talk my way out and the kid persisted, my whole family would come out and watch. Uncles, dad, brothers and sister (yep even the younger ones) No bull****.

Nobody else getting involved. Just them watching me do what I was pretty good at. If I lost, I was fighting him again. That was my choice, not hers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      ha! my mom did the exact same thing to me and I thank her for it still. If I were to get into a scrap, tried to talk my way out and the kid persisted, my whole family would come out and watch. Uncles, dad, brothers and sister (yep even the younger ones) No bull****.

Nobody else getting involved. Just them watching me do what I was pretty good at. If I lost, I was fighting him again. That was my choice, not hers.
      My folks did me the same way too Tim bruh. I think that ***** builds character, and I woulda did the same if I was her. And it was golden rule how I came up, if you get beat, you fight the kid on sight till you win. It dont matter if they dont wanna fight you anymore. And you right, it was a fair scrap up and up. Aint nobody jumpin in, and aint nobody pullin no strap. This woman should be applauded for bringin her son up to use his hands instead of a pistol.

Comment

She enticed him to fight and fueled a sort of **** fight in her front yard

Then as the millionth ****** to do so, she video tapes it and puts it on youtube

Comment

i always boxed though, no body slamming or that crap.

Comment

I wouldn't say it was a "good" thing to do but it's certainly not bad at all. Whats wrong with wanting your kid to be able to defend themselves? People are becoming way too sensitive these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              My folks did me the same way too Tim bruh. I think that ***** builds character, and I woulda did the same if I was her. And it was golden rule how I came up, if you get beat, you fight the kid on sight till you win. It dont matter if they dont wanna fight you anymore. And you right, it was a fair scrap up and up. Aint nobody jumpin in, and aint nobody pullin no strap. This woman should be applauded for bringin her son up to use his hands instead of a pistol.
              i agree. it is character building. with that said, i don't see myself ever sending my little girl out to fight. lol she'd try to talk you out of it by showing your pictures of her kitten. lmao

Comment

Link to video?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  She enticed him to fight and fueled a sort of **** fight in her front yard

Then as the millionth ****** to do so, she video tapes it and puts it on youtube

I dont agree with her slammin it on YT. But I think her tellin her son to scrap it up is fine. Her son may be the soft type(speculation on my part), and if he is, she doin right by makin him stand up and scrap. If he's the type to try and avoid confrontation at all costs, he needs someone to make him stand up as a man for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Yea but next thing you know, they kid is pissed off and embarassed and sends 10 of his friends to jump you

***** has happened to me. I was a real mellow shy kid in HS and some dude picks a fight with me because he thought he was tough and i was soft. 2 punches later, he's clutching his black eye and crying in the hall way infront of like 50 people

Next day im running down the street being chased by 10 of his friends with brass knuckles. Luckily i found a cop

Comment

Working...
                    X