Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you wipe your ass, do you get toilet paper stuck in it sometimes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
    Well your team owned Eagles and the cowboys! You guys got to the playoffs like 1 time out of the past 10 years but you guys went all the way and won the super bowl. I can't say nothing bad about the giants. You guys might be a rival but its the truth, when new york makes it to the playoffs they really really want to win obviously. BTW, whens the last time The Redskins made it to the playoffs?
    Damn straight. And by the way, G-men made the playoffs 6 times in the last 10 years (just so you know). As for the Redskins, who gives a ****, I know they ain't doing **** this season.

Comment

Originally posted by *El Prieto* View Post
      Damn straight. And by the way, G-men made the playoffs 6 times in the last 10 years (just so you know). As for the Redskins, who gives a ****, I know they ain't doing **** this season.
      You guys got to the playoffs more often then The Eagles?

Wow, my memory is really killing me I thought Eagles made it alot, I guess not. Redskins are a ****ing joke tho, always were and always will be.

Comment

what is it with u and toilet humor starkiller ?

Comment

Yeah. Sometimes if I'm arching my back too much, my balloon knot tightens up mid-wipe and I rip at the tissue, getting it stuck. SO, I have to African Warrior squat over the bowl in order to dislodge it.

Common sense.

Comment

Working...
          X