Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Which one?
    Mayweather..

I'm tired of this dude..I mean it's one thing to respect his skill and another to completely hate his buisness decisions..if the entire Boxing world were like him..it would be a HUGE part of a slowly extincting sport...........oh wait...

Comment

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

After weeks of silence, Floyd Mayweather Jr. has finally given a statement on why he refused to approve a proposal for a Manny Pacquiao fight. Mayweather received a proposal a few weeks ago to fight Pacquiao on November 13. He allowed a July 16 deadline to pass without a response. Pacquiao's promoter, Top Rank, is now lining up either Antonio Margarito or Miguel Cotto to face Pacquiao on the November date.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I don`t think Floyd is scared of Pacquiao at all i think his mind is just not on boxing and he wants to relax like he says but unfortunately for Floyd alot of fans are not gonna see it that way.They gonna think he`s scared even though he tried to make the fight late last year with Pac but did`nt want to except 14 days.

But i`m sure when Floyd gets the hunger again he`ll fight Pacquiao.Until then will have to hear all the Floyd is *****" and he`s scared"by *******s and ignorant boxing fans.

I guess we have to wait till 2011.All Jokes aside but what if Pac is on roids and he dies of a overdose or what if he were to lose to somebody then this fight will either be dead or not as exciting,damn.

Comment

He would have saved the world the trouble if he would have said this from the jump instead of looking like running man...

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
            Wow..

This boy is looking more and more frail by the day..
            Says a random anonymous tough-guy internet poster.

Comment

I dont know why i think they have a fight planned for next year in May. **** sounds funny.

Comment

as a mayweather fan, i'm really pissed off right now. We got to wait till May 2011. WTF r u doing floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                  I don`t think Floyd is scared of Pacquiao at all i think his mind is just not on boxing and he wants to relax like he says but unfortunately for Floyd alot of fans are not gonna see it that way.They gonna think he`s scared even though he tried to make the fight late last year with Pac but did`nt want to except 14 days.

But i`m sure when Floyd gets the hunger again he`ll fight Pacquiao.Until then will have to hear all the Floyd is *****" and he`s scared"by *******s and ignorant boxing fans.

I guess we have to wait till 2011.All Jokes aside but what if Pac is on roids and he dies of a overdose or what if he were to lose to somebody then this fight will either be dead or not as exciting,damn.

yea, PAC dies from Roids....a week after Floyd dies from fear

eat some rat poison *****

Comment

What is your opinion about all this?

Comment

Floyd still can't mention Mannys name..

Comment

Working...
                      X