Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe there is life outside Planet Earth in the Universe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
    theres like 1 in a hundred million billion chance of life outside this planet.

like the odds of a planet forming with the specific make up for life alone is 1 in a billion (theres alot more to life then water and a far away enough sun)

then on top of that there needs to be the building blocks of life....which the odds arnt that high. but then those building blocks have to have form into the correct chemicals that make up the dna and then those chemicals that make up the dna and rna have to come together into some knd of order and then all that has to come togewther inside of some kind of cell. which is like a 1 in 4 billion chance if not greater.

then on top of that the planet this live is forming on needs to go though earlie cycles that kick start parts of the process to form life. which is like 1 in a million chance.

and all thats assuming this universe isnt just a projection of imagined reality relative to myself.
    In the universe, because it's size, improbable becomes probable, rare becomes common, and common becomes frequent.

Building blocks of life? We can create amino acids using a simple Urey-Miller experiment.

The processes that were present in early Earth to kick start life are already happening in our own solar system. Life can form under extreme conditions too.

Simply put, you'd be wrong in saying that the odds of Earth being the only planet that can support life are higher than otherwise. We know that's not true because we know there are billions of stars, and we know how planets form and we know that there are billions of planets, all you need is evolution & time, they work well together. But we won't even need that, with out technology I reckon we won't have to wait for any evolutionary processes, I think we'll discover life outside of Earth sooner rather than later. And no it won't be aliens dancing around in spaceships, it will most likely be simple and primitive bacteria that have found a self-replicating process.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
      Some athiests beleive we're just science man .Just God that's all I think and hope .This is me in my next life .Only joking man lol
      And some theists think we just popped out of a magical entity while ignoring every scientific law. If God is all you think and hope, then you have no place in a scientific discussion. Goodbye.

Comment

I'm the only one up here

Comment

Working...
        X