Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Boxingsene Ignoring tonights fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Boxingsene Ignoring tonights fight???

I don't get it????????? Can a moderate come in and explain why they haven't really covered this fight? Most of us fans are excited about it. It's not even listed as a feature event they have dawson tarver instead. Where's the videos of the press conferences? The weigh in video? and probably no post fight conference video either? I know there has to be something behind the scenes causing this. I can always count on boxingscene for press conferences and weigh in videos but you wouldn't even know this fight was happening on boxingscene.

my thots exactly man, its cuz they dont respect Mayorga, but its still gonna be a hot fight, f the haters

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
      I don't get it????????? Can a moderate come in and explain why they haven't really covered this fight? Most of us fans are excited about it. It's not even listed as a feature event they have dawson tarver instead. Where's the videos of the press conferences? The weigh in video? and probably no post fight conference video either? I know there has to be something behind the scenes causing this. I can always count on boxingscene for press conferences and weigh in videos but you wouldn't even know this fight was happening on boxingscene.
      Great thread. I was thinking this too. Even Marquez vs Casa had garbage coverage, and from all media. It's easier to watch a ****in mma weigh in and press conference then a boxing one, and boxing is more mainstream.

Comment

O well we kno a fight when we see one so we all either gone peep it on TV or on the net, shout out to Mosley and Mayorga two gangstas

Comment

its sad imo

Comment

Great thread indeed. They both deserve credit, Mayorga looks like he is taking this fight VERY seriously, and Shane is always a monster and just gave 2 very good performances. These 2 never fail to entertain, and even the undercard is very good. Shame on BoxingScene. You guys are pretty awesome, but you damn sure overlooked this one.

Comment

idk, i think its mostly because the winner is basically pre-determined.

but, it should be a really fun fight. im excited for it. Berto-Forbes will almost certainly be the figh tof the night tho

Comment

i agree no coverage for omar chavez vs the bum with 10 loses trilogy

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
                  Great thread indeed. They both deserve credit, Mayorga looks like he is taking this fight VERY seriously, and Shane is always a monster and just gave 2 very good performances. These 2 never fail to entertain, and even the undercard is very good. Shame on BoxingScene. You guys are pretty awesome, but you damn sure overlooked this one.
                  good post! Makes me wonder what's going on behind the scenes. I know they know fans are excited, they know mayorga fights are never boring nor are his post conferences so why no video?????? If anyone has video of the press conferences please share!!!

Comment

Of course I'm looking forward to it, but the bottom line is that it is a non title fight between two guys on the downside of their careers. There has been almost no buzz about it in LA.

Comment

Working...
                    X