Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Kovalev Stoppage Was Legit, Ward Wore Him Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Kovalev Stoppage Was Legit, Ward Wore Him Down

This past Saturday night at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Andre Ward (32-0, 16 KOs) stopped Sergey Kovalev (30-2, 26 KOs) in the eight round of their rematch to retain the IBF, WBC, WBA light heavyweight titles. In the first meeting last November at T-Mobile Arena, Ward got off the floor in the second round to win a very close twelve round decision with all three judges scoring the bout 114-113 in his favor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One of the dirtiest boxers of his era, who got his ass beat by Kovalev and who is racist against white people said Ward's win was clean?

I can't think of a worse person to say that kind of thing.

Comment

I think this sums it up best:

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
      The fact of the matter Is a fight should not end In that manner period.

Ward deserved a clear cut win without all the post fight controversy and Kovalev deserved to go out on his back or make a miraculous come back.
      Bhop is full of it sometimes, he couldn't give his honest opinion about the first fight, and certainly couldn't be honest about the rematch.

Comment

Here come the anti-Warders aka Ambassadors of Excuses. Insert some insults of how BHop is racist and other things that deflect from the fact that Ward had Kov in legitimate trouble with or without the low blows. Apparently Kov was never hurt. He just doubled over for no reason. I wish Ward would have had the opportunity to KO Kov, but all the post-fight crying is something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          One of the dirtiest boxers of his era, who got his ass beat by Kovalev and who is racist against white people said Ward's win was clean?

Your name is lomasexual which says a lot about u but did u even take the time to read the article?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            This past Saturday night at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Andre Ward (32-0, 16 KOs) stopped Sergey Kovalev (30-2, 26 KOs) in the eight round of their rematch to retain the IBF, WBC, WBA light heavyweight titles. In the first meeting last November at T-Mobile Arena, Ward got off the floor in the second round to win a very close twelve round decision with all three judges scoring the bout 114-113 in his favor.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Bhop loved Kov tactics trying to get Weeks to take points off Ward. If Ward of BHop do this kind of ***** bull**** it's called "veteran tactics"

Comment

It is now confirmed that the last punch is a legit body shot. Weeks steps in and puts the racist out of his misery.

Sergey Kovalev- "On the border"

Comment

Imagine Marvin Hagler been robbed like this not in million years he gassed simple truth. Black is great Black is power no wonder COPS Fear us

Comment

All the fighters are saying the same thing. Kovalev was done. I heard Abel Sanchez say Kovalev was looking for a way out when he started faking low blows looking to the ref to help him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

Let Kovalev fight past his 40's to see what he looks like. Kovalev is already breaking down in stamina imagine if he was 40. Don't tout Kovelev for beating a very old Hopkins

Comment

Working...
                    X