No announcement yet.

Navel-Nuts distance when bending/Last punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Unless Ward punched a hole right through Kovalev, your description makes zero sense.

In the other thread, you were claiming that was Ward's glove when it went upwards after it hit Kovalev's nuts.
    Ward punched Kov right in the cup, and then his hand bounced upwards. See here:

The photo I mentioned was taken at the exact moment that Ward's punch lands on Kovalev's cup.

What is contradictory?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Gentlemen,

Many people here still claim that the last shot was a little low/maybe borderline.

Stay with me here,

When you're standing up straight, the distance between the navel and the balls is around 9-12 inches depending on height, right?

Now while keeping your legs straight bend forward, try to place yourself in the position Kovalev was in. Now, the distance between the navel and balls is around 3-4 inches, right? The groin does not move anywhere when bending forward, it stays at exactly the same place as when standing straight, but the stomach area compresses and the navel is suddenly much closer.

Now be honest, imagine being punched with that final punch and imagine where it would land on your own body.

Now I let you to your own conclusions. Make of it what you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        Denial:
        -Being shown a video of a shot right to the nuts...
        - Totally ignoring said footage, claiming it is genius body work to the the stomach.

Comment

Denial:
          - Totally ignoring said footage, claiming it is genius body work to the the stomach.

Comment

Denial:

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
              Hahaha. Totally worth the listen.

Comment

Ward punched Kov right in the cup, and then his hand bounced upwards. See here:

The photo I mentioned was taken at the exact moment that Ward's punch lands on Kovalev's cup.

What is contradictory?
                Dude, how many times do I have to tell you? That was the second punch, not the third.

Kovalev isn't touching the ropes when the third punch lands like in that photo. Here's a screenshot of the position Kovalev was in when the third punch lands. Not on the ropes.

The photo is the second punch, and it slides off Kovalev to the side. It's not on his nuts. If it was, Ward either had a really short deformed forearm/hand, or he punched a hole through Kovalev, which we obviously know isn't the case.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-21-2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Dude, how many times do I have to tell you? That was the second punch, not the third.

Kovalev isn't touching the ropes when the third punch lands like in that photo. Here's the position Kovalev was when the third punch lands. Not on the ropes.

That's the second punch, and it slides off Kovalev to the side. It's not on his nuts. If that was, Ward either had a really short deformed forearm/hand, or he punched a whole through Kovalev.
                  Yes my bad, you're right about it being the second punch. But why do you say that it slides off? The hand is clearly on groin level.

Here is the photo of the third punch:

Comment

are ya'll gone cry about this for 2 years and counting like yall are doing for Mayweather-Pacquiao??? damn son he lost move the **** on

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      are ya'll gone cry about this for 2 years and counting like yall are doing for Mayweather-Pacquiao??? damn son he lost move the **** on
                      No Larry, I wasn't a member here during the May-Pac match, and it was a **** show. Pacquiao was very disappointing in that fight.

But here is final shot 2/3:

Here is 3/3:

This is some nice bullcrap.

Comment

Working...
                      X