No announcement yet.

Best premium (paid) music service?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    Spotify free is decent, haven't really found a reason to use the paid version.
    It's ad free which is always a bonus. You aren't restricted to only being able to skip so many songs, you listen to any song when you want as much as you want.

Then there's the fact you can save your music to your device for offline use so you don't have to use data when listening.

Add to that the bonus of higher quality bitrate streaming/download, the custom recommendations and discovery playlist.

It's brilliant value.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
      It's ad free which is always a bonus. You aren't restricted to only being able to skip so many songs, you listen to any song when you want as much as you want.

Then there's the fact you can save your music to your device for offline use so you don't have to use data when listening.

Add to that the bonus of higher quality bitrate streaming/download, the custom recommendations and discovery playlist.

It's brilliant value.
      Isn't there a lot of artists who don't put their stuff up on Spotify though?

Comment

thats with every platform.

I like google cause,
        you can download unlimited songs offline
        theirs a desktop app (unofficial but legit AF)
        and for me personally theirs only been 2 albums they aint had that I wanted to listen to, so I just downloaded those and upload it to google now it part of My personal google music.

Google has 35 million songs
        spotify has 30 million songs
        Apple has 30 million songs
        http://www.androidauthority.com/appl...-music-671277/

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
          It's called Tidal, and it was created by rapper Jay Z.

And no, it's not just for "black people music" whatever that even means.
          You stupid fuk. It means what he says 'black people music' meaning it's just ghetto noise that only the **** stained people can appreciate.

Comment

I havent dowloaded a song since the Limewire days.

I still listen to CDs in my car. I like the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
              You stupid fuk. It means what he says 'black people music' meaning it's just ghetto noise that only the **** stained people can appreciate.
              Interesting, especially considering it's mostly white boys like yourself who are buying "black people music". White girls seem to really like it too, it's their favorite genre.

Comment

I think every platform has a few exclusives. Fortunately it not see,s to effect pop bile like Rihanna and Taylor Swift.

There's barely any albums I've wanted to listen to that aren't on there.

Comment

Working...
                X