• Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] KOTD Massacre 3 lineup is straight fire so far

Pat Stay - Bigg K
    Arsonal - Iron Solomon
    Thesaurus - Charlie Clips
    Illmaculate - Chilla Jones
    Daylyt - Mickey Factz

They are probably still gonna add a couple more but this is already worth the price of admission in my book

I went to Massacre 2 last year and that event was killer. Especially Iron Solomon vs B Magic.

Bigg K is coming off a solid performance against JC, so he and Pat Stay will probably turn out well. I've grown tired of Clips, but I do like Saurus as he's one of the most consistent. Ars hasn't been looking so hot in his previous battles, but battling Iron should motivate him to bring his A+ game. Ars is definitely trying to end his career with a bang. Illmac also has something to prove after looking crappy against Rone. I heard an interview with Chilla saying that Mickey's rounds are great, but I've heard battlers say that so many times and then the verses don't live up to the hype. Daylyt is gonna be Daylyt: a bunch of stream-of-consciousness rhyming and angles that have nothing to do with his opponent. It's hard to battle someone who isn't actually battling.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 06-15-2017, 11:11 PM.

Comment

I hope daylyt actually tries for once. But I doubt it. He dgaf about battle rap anymore unless it's URL

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        I hope daylyt actually tries for once. But I doubt it. He dgaf about battle rap anymore unless it's URL
        Dayly has had ONE battle on URL (Mike P), and he no-showed against DNA at NOME 6. IDK how you came to that conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Dayly has had ONE battle on URL (Mike P), and he no-showed against DNA at NOME 6. IDK how you came to that conclusion.
          Because vs mike p was one of his best performances. He always says the "not URL then it doesn't count"

They fuked up his editing vs mike so that's why he didn't show. He stopped trying a while ago except vs mike p

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            Because vs mike p was one of his best performances. He always says the "not URL then it doesn't count"

They fuked up his editing vs mike so that's why he didn't show. He stopped trying a while ago except vs mike p
            If Day actually believed that, he would battle more on URL. Do you think he's URL a favor by NOT battling on their platform?

I've heard Daylyt say that, and how he would be fine starting off URL as 0-0. However, I don't believe that HE actually believes that bull*****.

Daylyt is one of the most popular, but he doesn't really battle. That's why I find it hard to watch him. He says a lot of interesting and intricate stuff, but almost none of it is relevant to the opponent. He's one of the best rappers, but one of the worst battlers.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              If Day actually believed that, he would battle more on URL. Do you think he's URL a favor by NOT battling on their platform?

I've heard Daylyt say that, and how he would be fine starting off URL as 0-0. However, I don't believe that HE actually believes that bull*****.

Daylyt is one of the most popular, but he doesn't really battle. That's why I find it hard to watch him. He says a lot of interesting and intricate stuff, but almost none of it is relevant to the opponent. He's one of the best rappers, but one of the worst battlers.
              he was banned from url for years after the whole "clap this shlt up" thing when serius got knocked out lol

he does use alot of personals and guns bars but hes easily top 5

Comment

Newly Added to MASS 3:
                DNA vs Jimz
                Shotgun Shuge vs Shotti P
                Charron vs Aye Verb

Catching up on BO7 right now, half way into Shotti P vs Swave Sevah and so far Shotti is bodying this dude

Comment

Originally posted by Swave
                  Ayo where your boys at?
                  Which one of y'all gone help your bud?
                  One hit, and Gjonaj gone be holding Shotti up like he Elmer Fudd.
                  Hold on, lemme flip that.
                  You catch slugs from me.
                  Ganik pay me in blood money
                  to come put Shotti in a hole, like I'm looking for Buggs Bunny.
                  lmao alright I'll give him that

Comment

I'm in Worcester, MA baby !

Shiets gonna be lit !

Comment

Working...
                    X