No announcement yet.

Wlad Will Stop Jousha On His Feet...and Make It Look Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary View Post
    I for once believe the hype. AJ is the real deal. (pls)
    Aren't you the guy who pinned Whyte to beat Klitschko ?

Comment

Wlad stomps all over Michael Grant.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        As the only person on NSB who correctly predicted that Fury would take Wlad to school, hear this.

Wlad stops Joshua. Get your house on it. Styles make fights, and Joshua is made for Wlad
        Ready for a bet gumbo ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          Aren't you the guy who pinned Whyte to beat Klitschko ?
          I am the guy who said WK got old, somewhat 3-4 years ago. I don't see him pulling the trigger. I guess all my questions will be answered saturday. I think WK lives off past glories amoung fans too much.

Comment

I have absolutely know idea what is going to happen in this fight.

I think that posters that expect Joshua to wipe the floor with an inactive Wlad are being disingenuous. Inactive or not he was top dog in his division for a decade and barely had a hard nights work for many of those occasions. He was just wholly unprepared for Tyson Fury for whatever reason. He couldn't make head nor tail of him and never found his range all night long.

But...Joshua is a wrecking ball so Wlad wont have to find him and he WILL hit him.

I can see this fight ending any which way. And actually how likely is Joshua to stop him in under 7 rounds when he is at his strongest and most powerful? I wouldn't bet on that. How will Joshua last the pace? How will Joshua take a right-hand or a left-hook from a massive puncher?

I am not having anyone who says Wlad is inactive, looked awful against Fury so therefore he will get steamrollered because it just sounds overly simplistic and as a form guide Wlad is only coming of one awful display. I don't know what will happen but I would feel very confident ruling out a Joshua early KO as a possibility.

And I want Joshua to steamroller him! It would be great for British and heavyweight boxing.

Conversely if Wlad levels Joshua in front of 90,000 people at Wembley you'd have to tip your hat to him because that would be some win.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-27-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
              I am the guy who said WK got old, somewhat 3-4 years ago. I don't see him pulling the trigger. I guess all my questions will be answered saturday. I think WK lives off past glories amoung fans too much.
              And that Whyte would beat Wlad ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                And that Whyte would beat Wlad ?
                I think there's a fair chance, yes.

Comment

Working...
                X