No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Chavez - Closed Circuit Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-Chavez - Closed Circuit Ticket Information

LAS VEGAS - Tickets for the closed circuit viewing at the MGM Grand Ballroom of the super-fight between two-division world champion Canelo Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs) and former WBC World Middleweight Champion Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr. (50-2-1, 32 KOs) will go on sale today March 10 at 10 a.m. PST.
    [Click Here To Read More]

RICHARD WOULD HAVE PUT THIS FIGHT IN THE MOVIE THEATRES ALSO... LETS SEE IF GOMEZ IS SMART ENOUGH TO PULL THAT OFF TOO

Comment

You're right about Schaeffer.

Comment

Tickets to canelos last fight actually cost less than what they're charging for closed circuit for this fight. I really feel that they're overestimating the appeal of this fight to the overall boxing public.

Comment

Canelo vs The Quitter

Won't spend a penny. Julio Cesar Chavez "The QUITTER" Jr is just using his fathers name, always complaining to referee about his opponent, never in shape, he better pray to the virgin of Guadalupe that Canelo won't give him a beatdown or ko. Lost to Andrzej Fonfora, a bum. Julio Cesar " The Quitter" Chavez Jr will win against Canelo in his dreams. 'A quitter always a quitter', just saying. Think, Andrzej Fonfara

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
            Won't spend a penny. Julio Cesar Chavez "The QUITTER" Jr is just using his fathers name, always complaining to referee about his opponent, never in shape, he better pray to the virgin of Guadalupe that Canelo won't give him a beatdown or ko. Lost to Andrzej Fonfora, a bum. Julio Cesar " The Quitter" Chavez Jr will win against Canelo in his dreams. 'A quitter always a quitter', just saying. Think, Andrzej Fonfara
            fonfara is a bum now....cause he lost one fight....quit while you are ahead in the trolling deparment...fonfara dropped stevenson how many bums dropped stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              RICHARD WOULD HAVE PUT THIS FIGHT IN THE MOVIE THEATRES ALSO... LETS SEE IF GOMEZ IS SMART ENOUGH TO PULL THAT OFF TOO
              Canelo/Cotto and Canelo/Khan were both in movie theaters so why would you think this fight won't be?

Comment

If you lose to a bum, you become a bum

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                fonfara is a bum now....cause he lost one fight....quit while you are ahead in the trolling deparment...fonfara dropped stevenson how many bums dropped stevenson
                Thank you for acknowledging my trolling, Derrick Findley who is 26-21 a bum, ko'd Fonfora round 2. If you lose to a bum, you become one.

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
                  Thank you for acknowledging my trolling, Derrick Findley who is 26-21 a bum, ko'd Fonfora round 2. If you lose to a bum, you become one.
                  Your stupid. Don't gamble because you will lose and then saying "I'm a troll" won't help you.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    Tickets to canelos last fight actually cost less than what they're charging for closed circuit for this fight. I really feel that they're overestimating the appeal of this fight to the overall boxing public.
                    ???? With Liam???

Comment

Working...
                    X