Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Wants Mayweather at 154, Has No Respect For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Canelo means nothing, you sure have a funny way of showing it! GGG slurps Canelo as much as Brook slurps Khan! If GGG is truly tired of Canelo, then it's time to go to 168!

Comment

If you dont want him to talk about Mayweather dont ask him about Mayweather. Stupid loaded questions, "floyd might fight mcgregor, he might not stay retired, would you fight him?". What ****** says no.

I notice fans on these forums will overreact to everything, everyone is a disgrace, idiots.

Comment

I'd laugh more if that wasn't so pathetic.

Comment

As a boxing fan, I have to sit there and watch Lil g call out a retired welterweight.

This, while never explaining why he couldnt come in a pound heavier for the guy that welterweight beat.

If you are a real boxing fan, that HAS TO disgust you...

Comment

But Floyd is thee single biggest draw in boxing. Any middleweight given the chance is dropping to 154 to fight him.

Canelo is fighting JR at 164.5. He's a middleweight champion, (was). It is absolutely not unreasonable to want to fight a middleweight champ at middleweight.

Comment

Interviewer asks if GGG would fight Floyd, GGG answers yes, like everybody around Floyds weightclass would do because millions of people would tune in to see Floyd getting battered through the ring.

GGG is impossible to dislike if you are a real boxing fans, that just proves that this forum is full of biased butthurt haters and sadly quite a few racsists.

But damn here on NSB you better dont mention that Floyd should challenge himself lol.. his faggot fanboys want him to face an MMA fighter in a circus show instead.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                If you dont want him to talk about Mayweather dont ask him about Mayweather. Stupid loaded questions, "floyd might fight mcgregor, he might not stay retired, would you fight him?". What ****** says no.

I notice fans on these forums will overreact to everything, everyone is a disgrace, idiots.
                well some GGG haters or simply people who think he's a hype-job kinda thrilled over the moon like wtf lol
                arguing with them is waste of ****ing time

he didn't really call him out, just answering ques lol
                anyway golovkin have the belt, if canelo offer doesnt satisfy the champ, he can gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  But Floyd is thee single biggest draw in boxing. Any middleweight given the chance is dropping to 154 to fight him.

Canelo is fighting JR at 164.5. He's a middleweight champion, (was). It is absolutely not unreasonable to want to fight a middleweight champ at middleweight.
                  He won the lineal at 155.

The lineal that was defended several times well south of 160 by several different men.

So, an A-side like Canelo has no right to ask to defend that lineal at 155, the same weight he won it at?

Especially of a guy who has been saying he can fight anyone from 154 to 168 for years, AND JUST WENT ON TV TO CALL OUT A RETIRED WELTER AT 154?

That doesn't piss you off as a fan, knowing the fight should have happened last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

Why would floyd want to fight him? Its not a huge money fight and hoe ass haters like you would discredit the fight when floyd wins.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      He won the lineal at 155.

The lineal that was defended several times well south of 160 by several different men.

So, an A-side like Canelo has no right to ask to defend that lineal at 155, the same weight he won it at?

Especially of a guy who has been saying he can fight anyone from 154 to 168 for years, AND JUST WENT ON TV TO CALL OUT A RETIRED WELTER AT 154?

That doesn't piss you off as a fan, knowing the fight should have happened last year?
                      I don't give a damn about a-side. Floyd is retired, (thank God). But what is actually going to happen is that canelo has signed to fight JR at 164.5.

So yeah, like I said, a middleweight champion who is fighting at 165 can most definitely fight at 160. I'm not interested in debating irrelevant little details. Holistically if a guy can fight at 165, he can fight at 160.

Comment

Working...
                      X