Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Duva: Kovalev Figured Ward Out, Aims To KO Him in Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Kovalev won, that's what matters.

And there must be a rematch.
    No he actually didn't. The majority of the worlds renown trainers and pugilist say that Ward won. It was a competitive fight between 2 of boxings top 10 and possibly top 5 boxers..both undefeated from two polar opposite countries! It wasnt a landslide defeat, it was a close close loss, one that merits a rematch. I've stated before that Ward won, but if he really wants to cement his greatness he HAS to fight him again..if he beats him again its done and he can retire if so chooses..but admitting that he has him figured out is a bad look.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      For those of you who think Andre Ward got love in Vegas because he was an American, you're crazy! That's like me saying that the NYPD would show me (an African-American Retired U.S. Navy Chief from the Bronx) love because I'm a veteran! Things don't work like that! Kovalev and Golovkin would probably get more love in Brooklyn than me and Andre Ward! This is the land of Donald Trump!
      look at manny pacquaio he got more love from America than American fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
        you dont think Kov won the 10th round clearly??????????????????????
        Winning one round doesn't mean you have your opponent figured out. LOL. And landing a clean shot while your opponent is clowning like a jackass doesn't mean you have your opponent figured out... Why didn't those teachings go into the 11th and 12th rounds? My statements were addressing those comments made by Duva, not how I feel about the 10th round. And to say that he did better in the 10th round than he did in the first half of the fight is something that I wouldn't agree on. Kov wasn't getting better at figuring Ward out as the fight went on...

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          look at manny pacquaio he got more love from America than American fighters...
          Pacquiao will definitely get more love than Crawford, that is if they find the courage to fight Crawford! GGG will get more love in NYC than Daniel Jacobs! And Kovalev will get more love in NYC than Andre Ward! Unfortunately, Andre Ward is not that guy outside of Oakland! The judges got it wrong, but it wasn't because Andre Ward is American!

Comment

She has to say this. So everyone can buy it again. I got Ward by UD in the rematch. Even if Krusher works on his conditioning, Ward will find a way. I've learned never to go against SOG.

Comment

Lost the 2nd half of the match but somehow figured him out? If Kovalev had lost the first half and came back in the second then I would agree but ummmm that wasn't the case so...

Comment

LMMFAO, this chick is funny as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                  No he actually didn't. The majority of the worlds renown trainers and pugilist say that Ward won. It was a competitive fight between 2 of boxings top 10 and possibly top 5 boxers..both undefeated from two polar opposite countries! It wasnt a landslide defeat, it was a close close loss, one that merits a rematch. I've stated before that Ward won, but if he really wants to cement his greatness he HAS to fight him again..if he beats him again its done and he can retire if so chooses..but admitting that he has him figured out is a bad look.
                  no, they don't.

you're right about Ward having to rematch him though or it will be a clear cut DUCK

Comment

That cougar is right!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Pacquiao will definitely get more love than Crawford, that is if they find the courage to fight Crawford! GGG will get more love in NYC than Daniel Jacobs! And Kovalev will get more love in NYC than Andre Ward! Unfortunately, Andre Ward is not that guy outside of Oakland! The judges got it wrong, but it wasn't because Andre Ward is American!
                      I scored it a draw, Ward by 1 point and one time by 2...close fight...could've went either way..those saying robbery need their eyes checked

Comment

Working...
                      X