Floyd fans bragging about his win vs ODLH makes me laugh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Damn you broke him down to an atom.....yikes
    You know what's funnier? He goes way back to the late 90s to criticize Floyd's title shot against Hernandez then we fast forward to april 23th 2016 and dominic wade getting a title shot lmao. How is he not applying the same criticism there?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      you constantly bringing up Mayweather makes me sad
      Pot meet Kettle. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
        You know what's funnier? He goes way back to the late 90s to criticize Floyd's title shot against Hernandez then we fast forward to april 23th 2016 and dominic wade getting a title shot lmao. How is he not applying the same criticism there?

Because wont nobody fight GGG doe, he the best doe, he top 3 p4p doe, he top 25 of the last 25 years doe....lol...jk...i like GGG but the media is pumping him up like a baloon and you notice all the unbiased trainers, fighters, and fans say the same thing. Good fighter who could be a Great fighter, we want to see him in tougher

difference is Wade isnt the fighter a 20 year old floyd was.

He was ranked like 8 by the wbc...people new floyd was going to be an ATG off jump

I remember being a kid I saw him the first time in the Olympics...when he won his first title. I was 13 years old. Roy Jones was the man then. I told my brother, this dude from the Olympics is going to take over after Roy

I never thought he'd end up as the biggest star is the sport and best paid...hard, work and dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
          Pot meet Kettle. Lol
          at least we know Larry is a big fan.....this guy pulled a 9 year old fight out of his arse for no reason...well we know the reason.....

Comment

at least we know Larry is a big fan.....this guy pulled a 9 year old fight out of his arse for no reason...well we know the reason.....
            Sigh, it never stops does it. The sad thing is a lot of good threads lose momentum when the back and forth starts. Some threads you can ignore, but others start off with people talking about boxing and finish with people arguing about opinions and nut-hugging.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny rubber View Post
              sigh, it never stops does it. The sad thing is a lot of good threads lose momentum when the back and forth starts. Some threads you can ignore, but others start off with people talking about boxing and finish with people arguing about opinions and nut-hugging.
              the purpose of this thread was to belittle mayweather's win over oscar...nothing more or less and maxi hardly makes threads....he is a 24/7 troll

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                No one has bragged about this win in years. Let me tell you guys the moments prior to the birth of this thread.

Maxi was looking through boxrec he saw that SD on Floyd's resume. He then clicked on ODLH's link and looked through the dates. then he determined how Floyd's win over ODLH wasn't great. Ok fair enough.

Then he went back to check on Floyd's first title fight and clicked on Hernandez to get acquainted with him because let's be honest he never saw him fight. Anyway he looked through his resume and through his superior boxrec warrior mentality he determined Hernandez was a a gifted title.

Maxi, give it a rest. GGG is good enough to make his own success story you don't need to downgrade any ATG's resume to defend him. I'm pretty sure he will eventually move up and fight better opposition.
                Nailed it. OP is one of those "new fans". Literally just started watching boxing and clearly doesn't know **** about it yet.

Comment

I can only imagine how unimpressed you are with Manny Pacquaio's win over Oscar....Older, hadnt fought at 147 in almost a decade and weight drained, looked like crap vs undersized former titlist just before fighting Manny.

Come to think of it, when was the last time Manny beat a good fighter coming off an impressive showing over a good fighter

sorry Bradley doesnt count....Rios was never any good at 147 and has done nothing ther
                  e
                  Manny beat Mayweather http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...-decision.html

Kisses

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                    looooooooooooooooool.
                    You missed the post when he said I was right. Sorry fl0mo.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      wow you just dropped to Spoon23 level

Comment

Working...
                      X