Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alex De Jesus Shot and Killed in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah. RIP. What ever he did, he won't do it no more.

Comment

Rest in peace.

Comment

guy got shot 12 times he had had it coming.looking at his past this was not a good guy.seems like he fuked with the wrong people. good riddance you scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
          RIP. Everybody can change and redeem themselves. I can't judge this man because there are 2 sides to all stories and I've got my own flaws to worry about.
          True, I would like to know why he got shot, maybe family of the woman he beat up looking for further justice because they didn't feel 4 years was enough? RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
            Step mother he's accused of attacking was 84 years old. Damn shame. Had a promising career and still couldn't get himself out of trouble after 4 years behind bars.
            Wow...I don't think I can say rest in peace now. Sheesh, hitting an 84 year old woman as a average joe is bad enough. You are a pro boxer doing this, smh.

Comment

4 years, that must be some serious domestic abuse.

Comment

decanze en paz

12 shots someone wanted you dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  The Chicken is a horrible nickname for a boxer.

Also this guy sounds like a *******. Spent 4yrs in prison for domestic abuse. Attacked his stepmother the other day. This isn't a RIP caliber guy. This is a good riddance type mfer it sounds like. You know your a piece of **** when even after you die people don't got nothing nice to say about you outside of you were a Olympic level amateur & solid pro boxer who went 21-2 in your career.
                  That's harsh. No one deserves to be shot 12 times for beating their stepmother or spouse. A severe beating or prison time would have been enough.

Comment

This island has 1 of the highest ****cide
                    Rates per population in the world...just terrible...

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                      That's harsh. No one deserves to be shot 12 times for beating their stepmother or spouse. A severe beating or prison time would have been enough.
                      I didn't suggest he deserved anything. I said he sounded like an a$$hole. When you are an a$$hole bad **** like getting shot 12 times seems more likely doe thus I suppose you could say he had something bad coming his way sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
                      X